Thread: Hello fron RI

Default Hello fron RI

So here is my story. As long as I can remember I've always had an interest in diapers. When I was 6 or 7 years old I saw some plastic pants hanging on a clothesline and I knew then that I wanted to wear them. I would go to the 5 and 10 store and look at the plastic pants on display and would always wish I could wear them. But of course they were too small. I bought my first diapers, they were Curity 21x40 at the local drug store when I was a teenager. I also bought some baby bottles as well. So I guess at that time I was a teen baby as well. Now I am just a DL and am happy with that. I just wear cloth not at all interested in disposables. I buy some white flour sack cloth towels at my local store. They're as close to Curity that you can get. I'm 64 now and have accepted my DL side for a long time. I like to bike, kayak, hike and play tennis.

Welcome to the group Russky! I'm not familiar with Rhode Island - are there a loot of lakes to kayak on or do you kaya in he ocean? Did you like this year's Wimbledon results?

Welcome Russky by bike do you motorcycle, road bike(like tour de france type) or maybe even a mountain bike? I myself own a trek road bike and cycle in a few charity rides here in Aus when i get the chance and atm I do not get to ride as much as i would like but it is great fun to go for a ride.