Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going diaperless

Atomic6

Default going diaperless

for the first.time in 4 months i am not.wearing a diaper.to bed i am hopeing i will not wet myself wish me luck the reason is that i am out. of diapers

Did you wet in your sleep in the four months you did sleep diapered? If so, I sure hope you have a good mattress protector.

-RMS

I wish the best in luck for you but if I can give out a few suggestions?

I would recommend a mattress cover over so that way you don't ruin your mattress in case it overpowers you. Since your out ik it takes a while before getting more whether your those kind of people that are near stores and can easily pick some up or if your an online person that must wait 1-2 weeks for your order to be picked up. It sucks to be out especially me, I hate being out since I only have 1 left but I'm saving that for a *special* occasion like maybe SIDF (Sleep in diapers Friday=If your confused what that is about SIDF) It also helps not to drink so much at night and use the bathroom frequently to empty your bladder and trick the time that you would have to go. That's a golden trick for everyone but it does work. Just don't go overboard and sleep in the bathtub if your worried about wetting ^^

Be careful on your exciting journey tonight and try not to think about it.

If you are prone to wetting I highly recommend purchasing a set of cloth diapers and plastic pants or an AIO like Dependico for those "just in case if I run out" situations. Even the most diehard disposable lovers should have a reusable diaper as a backup.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    Did you wet in your sleep in the four months you did sleep diapered? If so, I sure hope you have a good mattress protector.

-RMS
    yes i did and i also have three pads and a plastic cover

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    How was it last night Atomic?
    well its been two nights now with out they arrive monday night i have wet both nights but i have had a pads on my bed all my life the pads are the ones the use at the hosptial its been ok i guess i dont like to wake up wet and cold

Well your mattress is safe that's a good thing I'm sorry you ended up wet. That's a weird emotion for someone to feel sad that something they dislike sends out a jolt to the brain to decipher what emotion to trigger for the event.

I think someone said last night, you might invest in some cloth diapers and plastic pants. That way when you run out of disposables, you still have a back up. With cloth, you only have to wash and dry them and you're back in business. They are expensive however, to get started, but once you have them, you're only replacing the plastic pants after several months of use.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Well your mattress is safe that's a good thing I'm sorry you ended up wet. That's a weird emotion for someone to feel sad that something they dislike sends out a jolt to the brain to decipher what emotion to trigger for the event.
    the thing is i have grown to like the feeling of diapers and weting them but my brother cranks the air up and it is freezing and it is a very bad felling to wake up with my pants all wet and the sheets all wet and my special blanket wet