Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Was The Name Of That Movie?

Post What Was The Name Of That Movie?

I made this thread for the sake of people who can't remember movies they saw years ago and can't remember anything about it. Just give what you know and hope people will know what your talking about.

I'll start: I recall a movie that was possibly a spy comedy movie?
    It had some girl rip a guys face off and he was robot and inside of him was a little person (or hamster, can't remember)
    If I had to guess the year it came out it would probably be: 1990-2005.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    I made this thread for the sake of people who can't remember movies they saw years ago and can't remember anything about it. Just give what you know and hope people will know what your talking about.

I'll start: I recall a movie that was possibly a spy comedy movie?
    It had some girl rip a guys face off and he was robot and inside of him was a little person (or hamster, can't remember)
    If I had to guess the year it came out it would probably be: 1990-2005.
    I'm not sure what movie that is. But you might try looking at filmsite.org. They have lists of movie robots. You might go through the lists, and see if something rings a bell with you.

It sounds something like "Men In Black" but I suppose that's too obvious and easy?

zipperless - It sounds right, but I think it is a little too recent for it to be what he is trying to think of.

Yeah I know but sometimes I get movie dates mixed up so I just through it out there.

Hey, TheQwertyParable
    I vaguely recalled something with Eddie Murphy playing a small alien in a human sized robot. I think it was a way to learn earth's culture. I googled it and found the movie "Meet Dave." One of the Google sites even mentioned a scene with the little aliens in a hamster ball so your hamster reference would make sense. It came out in 2008. This is the best that I could come up with. Let me know if this is the one you were looking for.

Eddie Murphy Does The Funky Robot

dogboy: It might be.

zipperless: I never saw G-force anyways

Themanswifesman: Possibly

starrunner: Now I remember Meet Dave and I know that isn't it.

zackiepooh1992: Nah. Wasn't that either.

Also people this isn't just about me feel free to post descriptions of movies you can't recall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It sounds something like "Men In Black" but I suppose that's too obvious and easy?
    Just looked this up it may possibly be what I'm thinking of.