Thread: Canadians: shipping from Rearz?

Default Canadians: shipping from Rearz?

Has anyone ordered from Rearz lately? I just discovered them, noted they have some things I wouldn't mind trying out, but am not sure what the shipping costs are. I currently get my Molicares from agecomfort.com and Bambinos from b4ns - both have shipping either included or free for the amount I buy... wondering whether it'd be cost effective to do an order from Rearz or not.

Thanks!

hi I have bought lots of things from Rearz, great products, I can say that the store is great place to shop , helpful and on the up and up , willing to look after the ad/dl market, always looking for new and good product lines to carry, as far as shipping I can not comment , I live close by to the store so I just drop in, for in store shopping great place to go, but I am sure if you email Rearz they can let you know shipping cost and policy, I am kind of under understanding shipping for full cases of diapers is included but best to email Rearz for the answer to that.

Agecomfort is def cheaper, but the range of AB/DL diapers is better at rearz.

Agecomfort include shipping on cases and orders over $50, rearz shipping is a tad expensive, but the service and delivery times are way better at rearz

I went it Rearz when they were doing renos back in December.

I live in the same city and would rather have it shipped. The lady who owns it is nice, just email her.

Thanks for mentioning rearz, I just popped in the shop today since I'm local. They have a really nice selection. I don't know about their shipping either. Given they are local, I just might drive there instead more often instead of ordering online all the time from other suppliers!

It's a warehouse front right now, not much to look at for the locals. Thankfully, there were other ABDL customers over there at the same time so it wasn't so awkward. Maybe it'll be better when they move to their new location in August.

medicNS

Personally I think the shipping and price they are charging is down right criminal. I priced out just 1 pack of 10 Cushies and it would be almost $55.00 to have that shipped to Nova Scotia. Thats $5.50 a diaper. No thanks. I Really want to try them but not that bad.

Great place, great selection, but unless you are able to visit them locally, they are simply gouging you as they have a monopoly on ABDL Specific Products in Canada like Cushies, Cuddlz, MyDiaper brands.

If you want Bambinos, go to B4NS... WAY cheaper and shipping is just as fast, and free

Quote Originally Posted by mimiBadger View Post
    Thanks for mentioning rearz, I just popped in the shop today since I'm local. They have a really nice selection. I don't know about their shipping either. Given they are local, I just might drive there instead more often instead of ordering online all the time from other suppliers!

It's a warehouse front right now, not much to look at for the locals. Thankfully, there were other ABDL customers over there at the same time so it wasn't so awkward. Maybe it'll be better when they move to their new location in August.
    Where is the new location going to be? And I hear you. When I went in there.. I was the only person.. I felt so awkward.

That's kind of what I was afraid of... I'm good with my usual sources but had been curious about Cushies, especially. (Though the prints hold no interest for me, more the comfort and overall design.) for that price, I think I'll stay curious.

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Personally I think the shipping and price they are charging is down right criminal. I priced out just 1 pack of 10 Cushies and it would be almost $55.00 to have that shipped to Nova Scotia. Thats $5.50 a diaper. No thanks. I Really want to try them but not that bad.

Great place, great selection, but unless you are able to visit them locally, they are simply gouging you as they have a monopoly on ABDL Specific Products in Canada like Cushies, Cuddlz, MyDiaper brands.

If you want Bambinos, go to B4NS... WAY cheaper and shipping is just as fast, and free

Quote Originally Posted by dbkitty View Post
    That's kind of what I was afraid of... I'm good with my usual sources but had been curious about Cushies, especially. (Though the prints hold no interest for me, more the comfort and overall design.) for that price, I think I'll stay curious.
    I can't remember but I think, when I ordered, they charged me the Canada post rate.

I made sure I ordered quite a bit to make it worthwhile as a %. I agree that it does not make sense ordering and shipping just one pack of cushies.