Thread: Hi! This is Me (I can't believe I'm doing this!)

Default Hi! This is Me (I can't believe I'm doing this!)

I've never done anything like this before, so please forgive me if I ramble. I've been attracted to diapers since I was about 12 and was given the job of diapering my 6 year old brother, who had a bed wetting problem. I remember offering to let him see me in a diaper and put one between my legs. For all of my life since, I've been in the diaper closet. No one, including my wife of many years knows.
    I chose my name (Gardener) because I enjoy gardening. This year it looks pretty good--last year it was awful. I also enjoy lawn care. I love woodworking but do not have a place to be able to do much. Since I'm retired (earlier than I planned on) I would love to have a shop where I could go and be creative. I also was into stain glass making, but again lack a place where it would be okay to be using lead. I also bake lots of bread and cook.
    I happened onto this site quite by accident while surfing. Having looked around, I hope to find a place where I can share my thoughts and read others'
    Well, I guess that' about it for me. Not very interesting, but it's who I am.
    Last edited by Eulogy; 25-Jul-2014 at 03:37. Reason: PG-13 Violation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I've never done anything like this before, so please forgive me if I ramble. I've been attracted to diapers since I was about 12 and was given the job of diapering my 6 year old brother, who had a bed wetting problem. I remember offering to let him see me in a diaper and put one between my legs. For all of my life since, I've been in the diaper closet. No one, including my wife of many years knows.
    I chose my name (Gardener) because I enjoy gardening. This year it looks pretty good--last year it was awful. I also enjoy lawn care. I love woodworking but do not have a place to be able to do much. Since I'm retired (earlier than I planned on) I would love to have a shop where I could go and be creative. I also was into stain glass making, but again lack a place where it would be okay to be using lead. I also bake lots of bread and cook.
    I happened onto this site quite by accident while surfing. Having looked around, I hope to find a place where I can share my thoughts and read others'
    Well, I guess that' about it for me. Not very interesting, but it's who I am.
    Welcome to the group. WoW, you have quite a set of different interests and hobbies. How hard is it to get into making stained glass? I always wondered about the process, and I know my old church had some absolutely beautiful windows.

Hello and welcome. I hid my desires from my wife for many years until they god discovered. She was very accepting and things have worked out well.

Your hobbies and past times are interesting. I used to build furniture but I've run out of space as well as other things have consumed my basement. I also retired early from my full time job as a result of massive downsizing. I work at a similar job part time. I'm now retired at age 66, so the continuing extra income from the part time job, which is as a church music director, really helps financially.

To Mattew: ( I don't have the hang of posting and replies yet)

Well, I took a class at our local community college. But, you need a lot of special tools to do it on your own. A whole big stain glass window would be a huge challenge. I only got as far as sun catchers and wall hangings. But I really enjoyed it, and got quite a few of the tools. If I were to get the dedicated space I think I'd need to have tools readily available and not worry about lead poisoning for others in the household, I would want to take another class to refresh my skills. There are hobby shops that specialize in colored glass and the tools around. Look to see if there's one near you and go talk to them if you're interested in exploring this as a personal hobby.
    Thanks for commenting!

Welcome.

I noticed from another reply you posted on another thread that you have not revealed your interest to your wife of many years. May I enquire if you have ever come close to 'owning up?'

I was in the same situation a few years back, we had been together for over 25 years (not all married) and whilst my desires had lessened during a lot of that period (we had three children) it was when I discovered the adult products available on the internet and message boards such as this that my repressed feelings came roaring back.

I was always keen to share my fantasies with my wife and wrote on other sites asking for advice. At the same time during pillow talk I would mention to her that I had a weird fetish that I was too scared to share with her because I felt it would change the way she looked at me, she had a few guesses but never came close.
    Eventually my secret was revealed when she found two used Tena nappies in my car (I was going to put them in a bin away from the house)
    Initially she freaked, calling me all sorts of names but I asked her to have a meal with me so I could quietly explain the history of my thing. And when we returned from the pub I showed her a couple of the AB/DL sites ( including my messages asking for help to tell her) She read some of the threads and asked for time to digest everything.

A few days later she said that she loved me so much that she could accept my kink and over a period of time also participated in my changes (she also bought me my first cloth nappies)

We split a few years later, my fault and nothing to do with the fetish (she even volunteered to diaper me whilst we were apart) but the 'nappy time' we had together during our marriage bought us closer than we had been for years.

Sorry for such a long post on your introduction thread, it was just reading what had stated bought it all back and I thought I'd give you my experience in telling a long term partner.

Good luck if you do decided to tell your wife and have fun here.