Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Pretty sure this guy is an ABDL.

Misatoismywaifu

Default I'm Pretty sure this guy is an ABDL.

So I'm in the Military, I've been in for a Year so far and didn't bear the fortune to deploy overseas but nonetheless We had a formation today rehearsing for a Unit Commander stepping down and a new one taking his place. I ran up to my Room to grab something for the formation and on my way out of the Barracks(Dorms for Troops pretty much for those not too Military Savy) these two other guys who live in the Barracks were talking about a massive party all these guys had from their Company. This whole Unit just got back from Afganistan so this Weekend is bound to be a pretty obnoxious frat house throughout the night. I overheard them talking as I rounded the Corner to start heading to formation that they found Diapers laying all over this Drunk Guy's room. One of the guy's started laughing saying it must've been a crazy night for Diapers to get involved. I don't know if this was a crazy case of hazing, kinky stuff with his girlfriend off duty or if he was/is an ABDL but it surprised me to hear something along the line of Diapers in my Particular Unit/Job. I just felt like sharing this, I don't know why this stuck out to me so much today but I didn't think there was a single other ABDL in this entire Division besides me but it comforts me to not be completely alone. Of course that's naive sentiments I'm sure many are just adept at hiding such a quirky trait especially in such a competitive and aggressive atmosphere as the Military.

Any thoughts on the matter? I know for a fact it's not from injuries, nobody got hurt on this Unit's deployment save for Four Troops but this Deployment was Militarily easier than say four years ago. But I digress, any thoughts on the matter?

He may just be IC? I wouldn't jump to conclusions. But at the same time there are a lot of MLP fans in the military, so there is a small possibility

Misatoismywaifu

I think ABDL is more likely. Urinary Incontinence can't bode well when it's 100F and you've been patrolling all day. The Sweat plus Incontinence would be a bad Combo, I dunno here maybe there is guys like that who Wore Diapers on Patrols but I can't see it being comfortable or practical if it was enuresis. Incontinent Recruits would've never made it past the Physical they give everyone when you first enlist so that's why I'm pretty sure it was one of three things. I feel bad for him though his Platoon is going to give him hell or it I can imagine. I've met a few fellow Bronies in the Service but they're rare too in my Unit.

I would bet that it was the aftermath of a practical joke. There are a lot of fraternity hazings that involve diapers and the guys aren't the least AB/DL.

More or less. All details aside from the military. They have their own rules and everyone has their own opinion. If I was you then I would think myself He has a problem and might not suggest a heavy diaper in the blazing heat during marches and what-not. It could also be a more comfortable approach because the military IS stressful as many people say.

acorn

The unit came back from a hostile war zone, you may add - their time overseas and the time spent preparing for that mission. Those guys were going to let off some serious steam on their night of celebration. I'd say for what they went through, they are a very tame bunch indeed. The diapers was defiantly a setup of some description, there probably was to be some sort of billet inspection to take place that morning. My advice unless you want some free dental work, is NOT to try say "hi" to a potential fellow DL.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    He may just be IC? I wouldn't jump to conclusions. But at the same time there are a lot of MLP fans in the military, so there is a small possibility
    I highly doubt that he is IC AND actively serving the military... unless you're a desk-jockey / pencil pusher in that line of work, being IC would pretty much interfere heavily with the military life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayfromhome View Post
    S

Any thoughts on the matter? I know for a fact it's not from injuries, nobody got hurt on this Unit's deployment save for Four Troops but this Deployment was Militarily easier than say four years ago. But I digress, any thoughts on the matter?

I do not think he's an ABDL - if he'd be, I guess he would make a VERY TOP SECRET out of it during his military career... stuff like that wouldn't be taken lightly.

But diapers have been used in practical jokes for a long time now.
    Don't read too much into it.

Misatoismywaifu

I didn't mention before but this is a Combat Unit, I don't know if he was a Forward Observer, Medic, S Shoo clerk but the likelihood of a Private working an S Shop is rare so if say he's Infantry, which leads me to believe its highly improbable he's be IC. Could be a hazing ritual or joke though but almost no units saw combat this time so I find it highly unlikely. A practical joke but I'm not sure.

I come down on the side of practical joke. Let's face it, you've got the proverbial snowball's chances of actually keeping anything secret for long in Barracks. And the results of having your kink discovered, even one that's "acceptable", in an active unit would be pretty harsh.

Inside the military corps I was forced to stop everything related with my AB/DL side. But is true I was drinking/smoking more than before and after (it gets me sleep before I'd enjoy.) But I'm out of military over 10 years (I was inside three years) and still say the same: FUCK OFF ARMY !!!