Thread: does anyone else get really sleepy while regressed?

Default does anyone else get really sleepy while regressed?

It seems like every time Im regressing I get extreamly sleepy and always want to take a nap, it doesn't matter what I'm playing with or what I'm doing, I always get really tired.
    I'm guessing its because im never as relaxed,*Comfortable and safe feeling as I am when I'm regressing so when I do my mind just wants to rest?

Does anyone else have this happen or anything similar to it?

Quote Originally Posted by mommyslittlewyatt View Post
    It seems like every time Im regressing I get extreamly sleepy and always want to take a nap, it doesn't matter what I'm playing with or what I'm doing, I always get really tired.
    I'm guessing its because im never as relaxed,*Comfortable and safe feeling as I am when I'm regressing so when I do my mind just wants to rest?

Does anyone else have this happen or anything similar to it?
    Yep. I am never as relaxed as I am when regressed and if I lay down with my teddy bear and a fresh diaper, I usually am out pretty quickly. That's why I often wear and cuddle my teddy at night. When I'm regressed I am relaxed an I can sleep.

I'm often tired when I get my little time, but that's because it usually comes later in the evening. So more of a correlation than causation.

Seems to be the other way around for me... I tend to get into "cub mode", as a friend of me called it once, when I get tired... At least I've had that happen quite often... :3

Quote Originally Posted by SnowballFox View Post
    Seems to be the other way around for me... I tend to get into "cub mode", as a friend of me called it once, when I get tired... At least I've had that happen quite often... :3
    Same with me. I can regress far more easily if I'm tired. Sometimes, I have to make an effort not to be little when I'm woken up. However, the act of relaxing enough to regress can also make me sleepy. However, if I take a nap when regressed and then wake up, I can be little without being sleepy at all!

I'm what's called a lazy little. Unless interacted with I will get a diaper on put on some baby clothes and then lie on the couch watching cartoons all day. It's not that I'm tired it's that I don't want to do anything.

All the time. I expend a lot of energy when I'm little, and then I calm down a bit and get tired. I've actually fallen asleep on camera in front of my Daddy before... Multiple times actually... >///<
    Last edited by BabyBodybuilder; 27-Jul-2014 at 06:41.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBodybuilder View Post
    All the time. I expend a lot of energy when I'm little, and then I calm down a bit and get tired. I've actually fallen asleep before on camera in front of my Daddy before... Multiple times actually... >///<
    Awww.... what a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyHugs View Post
    Awww.... what a cutie.
    Aww, thank you! ^-^ You're making me all blushy... :P

I too often get tired and sleepy while I am regressed and sometimes I will fall asleep not long after waking up from a nap or something. Usually I am hugging my plushie, sucking on my paci and in a diaper which seems to put me to sleep really fast anyway but it is really relaxing just to lie or sit there and do nothing else.