Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, I'm Sinclair

I've been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, but I've only recently begun exploring that interest.

I signed up here about a year ago, back when I first discovered the whole community, but I never got around to really exploring this place. Better late than never, though, right?

Aside from diapers, I'm also very passionate about writing, and I hope to check out the stories on here, and maybe even add a few myself.

I'm not really all that good at introducing myself, so if there's anything else you want to know about me, feel free to ask

Welcome I myself only started wearing diapers and exploring the interest towards the end of last year and still very new to the forums. There are very helpful people around if you have any questions or help with anything. Is there any sort of genre of writing you prefer or do you write short stories etc? Do you have any other interests outside of diapers?

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you enjoy your time here. I look forward to seeing your contribution.

As the questions, it would be great if you could tell us just a little bit more about your interests aside from what you joined the site. What hobbies do you have? You also said that you have only recently begun exploring your interest, it would be great to know just a little bit about your back story.

You will find that the people on here are helpful, friendly and accepting. We do like to be able to support people so you will find us very open to any questions you might have.

So, dive into the forums and have a ball!