Thread: Hellow evrybody im new here

Default Hellow evrybody im new here

Hellow
    I like to introduce my selfe to all of you cause i feel a member of this world of ABDL. I start as a DL but now i wish to be a baby and learn all how babys shud be ,so i like to talk with all you here abouth your experiences ,and try to make some friends ship.

My name is Rok live in slovenia -near italy, im 30 agge 58kg blonde and blue eyes.I love my diaperes especialy baby diapers like pullups drynites or libero size 7.... i frequently start to use a pacifer and baby bottle , and i love it

I hope i coud become a meber of this forum and know some good friends.

TaOTao

Quote Originally Posted by di4p3rboy View Post
    Hellow
    I like to introduce my selfe to all of you cause i feel a member of this world of ABDL. I start as a DL but now i wish to be a baby and learn all how babys shud be ,so i like to talk with all you here abouth your experiences ,and try to make some friends ship.

My name is Rok live in slovenia -near italy, im 30 agge 58kg blonde and blue eyes.I love my diaperes especialy baby diapers like pullups drynites or libero size 7.... i frequently start to use a pacifer and baby bottle , and i love it

I hope i coud become a meber of this forum and know some good friends.

TaOTao
    Welcome to the group di4p3rboy! It sounds like you are enjoying your AB lifestyle. Do you have any questions? Please tells us more about your non-AB life. For example, I see you like outdoor sports and photography. Do you have any scenic pictures you might like to share?

di4p3rboy,

I'll add my welcome to Zipperless'...

just a little bit more detail would help us to get to know you better. Meanwhile, jump into the forums. The more you contribute the more you will get out from this site

DLE

Ooo Ooo Ooo, Add me to Zipperless. Hi, Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy ^^