Thread: websites help

Default websites help

So I really want to try Tena stretch super breifes (I think that's what they're called) But the stores around here don't carry them is there a website that's super ubber discrete with pakageing and while I'm shopping any other diapers I should try preferably supper absorbant p.s. I live in Utah USA so has to beable to ship here thanks

I love Tena Super Stretches. They are my favorite. I would try Amazon first. They sometimes sell it and amazon always ships in an amazon box. If amazon doesn't have it, look on amazon marketplace for the seller "north shore care." They normally sell them cheaper on amazon than their own website northshorecare.com. They ship discretely as well. The company that shows up on the credit card charge is samella inc. or something like that.

I've had good luck with Amazon too! Specifically the vendor "mymedstreet" when getting my stretches. Offered from them twice and both times it's a big box, but no markings.

If you want a good website with tena products then might I suggest these websites for ya?

Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!: They are fast, Easy, shipping is free, and is also discreet. You get your money's worth and all you have to worry about really is if that's the right diaper for ya! They actually care about their customers and make sure that even if you pay with a credit card, they save embarrassment by putting a disguise name called "The bottom Half group". All boxes are brown boxed and nobody will have any access to it but YOU!

Adult Diapers and Incontinence Supplies | NorthShore Care Supply: They are easy to order and there is nothing complicated about the website itself. Just pick out your favorite in which you described earlier "Tena" and ride out. The shipping on your credit card and/or paypal (If I recall correctly) is "Samellian inc." They rarely have sales but if you want to keep an eye out then I shoot for it!

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more: It's the best online store to shop from. IF your not a credit card user, then buy amazon gift cards that way the hassle of disguised names will not bother you at all because it's money from gift card balance just depleting and there are so many shipping companies out there that WILL assist in your shopping experience and IF you want to go beyond your purchases there are other ways of making your purchases 110%! Shipping is Easy, Fast, and for options, you can have them discreet as well and even includes tracking numbers (Depends on the companies you want to purchase from)

I really hope these websites give you the outer edge and if none of these work, then there are always the #1 for great reviews and purchase of tena's and other kinds of diapers.

XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies: They give out reviews on diapers and are fast, easy, and discreet shipping as well and offer many kinds of payments and they always rely on your customer satisfaction, especially if your a credit card or debit card user, your identity is safe.

Enjoy your shopping experience! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by rilo View Post
    So I really want to try Tena stretch super breifes (I think that's what they're called) But the stores around here don't carry them is there a website that's super ubber discrete with pakageing and while I'm shopping any other diapers I should try preferably supper absorbant p.s. I live in Utah USA so has to beable to ship here thanks
    So, I see that you are in Utah and I presume it is Northern Utah. I used to live in Northern Utah and I know of a local retailer there that carries Molicare Super-Plus on the shelf and if I recall, Fit-Rights and Tenas. If you are interested, I will see if I can find/remember the name of the company there. I always went there for the Molicares as they are top-shelf premium awesomeness at an affordable price. Tena Stretch is super cool as well though.