Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earliest fantasy?

Reword

Default Earliest fantasy?

What's the earliest abdl fantasy you remember.

I think I was four when I had a dream that I was being babysat by a random teen girl and she was holding me and playing games with me. Then I hear my mom call from downstairs for her to bring me down to have my diaper changed. That's all I remember. It was a wonderful dream from my early childhood!

One of my earliest memories is my mom cleaning me up after my last diaper, telling me she refused to buy me any more and that I would be wearing underwear from now on. I think it might have been a Pamper's Dry Kids, with the same print as the ABU ones. Was immediately upset that she would no longer be cleaning me and began fantasizing about it in immense detail for probably a week so I would remember exactly what it was like. I was so jealous of my sister, who was still a baby wearing diapers!

My first fantasy was me as a toddler being changed by a close friend who was babysitting me. I remember it being pretty magical to think about, shortly followed by the shame of realizing that I was becoming an infantilist.

Not sure it was my first but a regular day dream when I was around 8 was that myself and a girl I was sweet on at the time where pilots of Thunderbird 2 and due to the long missions we both had to be in nappies. I remember the girl hating it so I had to pretend that I did also

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    Not sure it was my first but a regular day dream when I was around 8 was that myself and a girl I was sweet on at the time where pilots of Thunderbird 2 and due to the long missions we both had to be in nappies. I remember the girl hating it so I had to pretend that I did also
    The Thunderbird 2? Why not the Thunderbird 5? Space toilets take a few weeks to get unclogged, y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    The Thunderbird 2? Why not the Thunderbird 5? Space toilets take a few weeks to get unclogged, y'know.
    Ah, but there's no excitement in standing around watching TV and listening to the radio all day. I wanted a bit of action too, dropping off Thunderbird 4 in the water and secretly enjoying the fact that I was as wet as it was

soggyboy

Going through puberty I had a heavy fantasy about a girl I knew wearing a nappy for bed wetting.

I wore one for this during childhood, and I had seen this girl wet her pants before on a couple of occasions. She wasn't a bed wetter though.

I fantasised about her wearing a pull-up to bed, and waking up needing to pee. She would get up and try to make it to the toilet in time. She would be in a large house, and a long way from the bathroom. As she walked to the toilet, she was extremely desperate, and would have to keep stopping and crossing her legs, and use her hand to hold onto the front of her pull-up. A couple of times she would leak a bit, and she would bend over and groan. She would make it all the way to the toilet door, then completely lose control and wet herself heavily, hunched over in the hallway.

It still stirs feelings in me now!

Earliest memory was when I just wanted to purely to wear a diaper.
    As a kid I would try badly drawn pictures of stick figures wearing and heavily using diapers.
    My Mom would always think it weird. Fortunately after a couple years she thought I just dropped. (which of course isn't true.)

Aidy1

When I was 5 I would break a wishbone and wish for baby things.

What is my earliest fantasy? I had lot of them and I am not sure where to start. My earliest one was wanting to wear them again all of a sudden so I imagine me being a little girl again so I could wear them again.