81 57.04%
  • Large

29 20.42%
  • X-Large

5 3.52%
  • Other

6 4.23%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can I get some information real fast?

Question Can I get some information real fast?

I am just trying to see how many people of each diaper waist size we have. Post below if your in-between sizes.

Side note:

Also if your a size small and you wear mediums because you have no ******* choice because companies don't give a **** about us please post below, and tell me what brands you are using. I am still looking for more small or extremely small medium diapers that I could wear. If you some how found some cute AB diaper for smalls people please post below, I have been looking for one really badly lately. I find it really retarded how small people get stepped on and everyone else doesn't care because it isn't their problem.

I am between most sizes, between medium and large. I have a 36-38 in waist. Usually large is too large and medium is to tight.

Until Recently, I discovered medium Dry24/7 fit me the best. It seems it fills the gap for me. If still like to see more sizes because of the issues that in betweeners face.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I am between most sizes, between medium and large. I have a 36-38 in waist. Usually large is too large and medium is to tight.

Until Recently, I discovered medium Dry24/7 fit me the best. It seems it fills the gap for me. If still like to see more sizes because of the issues that in betweeners face.
    I put the others area actually just for that reason.

I voted other. I've only tried two adult diaper brands, Assurance pull-ups and Bambino. In the Assurance I wear large, but a Bambino large is too big.

I put other as I wear mostly goodnites and thus l/xl and the girl ones so the must be a little smaller since the boys need room for their junk The only brand of actual diaper I haves used was ABU getting xl cushies and finding the too big and getting sissy ones on eBay but sized large and they seem to fit much better but I love my goodnites too much it is easier to get them.

Other. Like MeTaLMaNN1983, I'm sort of in between -- 38" waist, 44" hips, and 27" rise. I'm stocky. In some diapers I'm a medium, or else a medium is a little small. In other diapers, I'm a large, but some larges are too big. Generally, when I try a diaper, I end up getting both medium and large and seeing which works, as it's a bit difficult to predict.

I wear small in most cases, but I wear cloth and plastic pants. Those may run differently from disposables.

I'm right in between small and medium 29-30" waist

i have like a 30' waist and medium tranquility work for my and small/petite tena maxi work well too size wise for me,