Thread: Unique product by pjama

Default Unique product by pjama

Pjama - pyjamas against bedwetting

Anyone know about these or tried them? They are similar to a long time discontinued product called peejs based out of New York State. The cost is pretty high, but I am really interested in them.

The sizes only comes to around 29" so clearly made for kids, looks like an interesting product, but the cost of shipping would probably be prohibitive for anyone outside of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustamoove View Post
    My work explores the relationship between Pre-raphaelite tenets and emotional memories.

With influences as diverse as Derrida and John Lennon, new variations are created from both mundane and transcendant discourse.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of relationships. What starts out as vision soon becomes finessed into a manifesto of defeat, leaving only a sense of chaos and the inevitability of a new beginning.

As wavering replicas become reconfigured through diligent and personal practice, the viewer is left with a hymn to the limits of our world.