Thread: It's only taken me 30 years to open up

Default It's only taken me 30 years to open up

We'll 41 years have passed and I've just realised I'm not alone in this big confusing world. This is my first time to any forums or in that fact opening Pandora's box to my life's interest in Nappies and wanting to regress as a baby when life gets stressful, I've always liked baby stuff it relaxes me. I've asked my self the question why but I have no real answer and I'm hoping to find some friends in the community in Australia that I can share my experiences with and hope to come up with some answers to why I am the way I am. I'm at the conclusion that I will never get past this fetish as I have tried so many times to no avail.
    I don't wear nappies all the time but I do like to wear them at night or when just hanging around the house during the day, I do like the feeling when wetting a nappy it makes me feel innocent and child like and relieves my stresses in life.

Thank you all for being part of this forum, this has not been easy to divulge as you are the first to hear it from me!

Hey there Damo, good on ya for taking the plunge. Awesome intro. You'll find plenty of support here and plenty of people who have learned to accept this special part of themselves. Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing.

Hello Damo and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as you hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

I will echo the words of the great Ozbub, so with that said, welcome to the group, *Monkey*

Welcome to the group glad that you're finally accepting yourself.

welcome to the forums! Glad that you have finally realised that this will not go away. It took me about the same length of time seeing as I have been having these thoughts for decades. I am much happier now that I have admitted this to myself.

From memory there are quite a few people from Australia on the forums, I am sure they will make themselves known. Meanwhile, dive into the forums and contribute to anything that interests you. I look forward to your contribution.

Thanks for the replies, I almost compare my life's journey with the movie X Men they all shared the same confusing issues in life and not knowing how to live or deal with their gifts till someone (Forum) came along and helped them accept it.

I work 6 days a week so I don't have time for a hobby anymore but I used to like model building and participating in Motor racing events such as time trails best lap kind of stuff.
    You could say wearing a nappy is now my new hobby!