Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Incontinent hater on youtube

Default Incontinent hater on youtube

I know it has been brought up before about people hating on us but this put me off.

I was on youtube when I found a video blog by someone and she sprouted her hate on us. As I read the comments and watched more of her videos I realized I had read her blog and recognized her. While I like learning about incontinence and the reality of it, her attitude puts me off and I felt huge disappointment. It makes it harder for me to learn with bitter attitudes about us. I will learn about incontinence elsewhere. Someone who isn't black and white and generalizes being all AB/DLphobic and think we are damaging and mock people with it. I didn't even bother to try and educate her since I saw others had tried doing so, including IC AB/DLs and the fact she only finds it acceptable if we had suffered child abuse and trauma but other than that, she hates us unless you are an abuse victim. She also made it clear she will not change her mind so I see no point in trying to educate her.

Oh the irony is killing me and I am glad that other people had called her out on it. She wants acceptance for her medical condition but she doesn't have any herself about us.

I wonder how she feels about diaper lovers. I did leave a comment to her AB hate video because I was curious about a couple things and said I find it hard to learn with her attitude and I am disappointed because I had enjoyed her blog. Now I will see her blog or her videos and not view her as the same nor what she advocates and what she says. In fact I will just turn away from her and go somewhere else.

Haters will hate. But at least she doesn't troll our blogs or our forums.

Ugh, to often I have came across people like that, the ones that are looking from the outside in, afraid of what they don't understand and fearful that it might affect them.

On one hand, one shouldn't really care what others think of them. If one cares enough to take it upon themselves to think ill of another, then that's their hangup, not yours.

On the other hand, one should care about what another thinks of them because it's an indication of social status, how far you get, how well you get on with others, etc.

I guess what it really comes down to is perspective, you can either hate them for what they don't understand, or, you can understand that it is still a learning curve for them and that until they learn otherwise, then that is how those type will see you.

Hey what you could do is introduce said person to ADISC to hopefully help them gain a broader perspective on it... Just a thought...
    Last edited by Speck; 23-Jul-2014 at 10:24.

Calico

well of course without the link I can not look at it and thus my comment is based on your text here.
    (if you don't want to share the link on the forum - send me a pm... I'd like to get a look at it).

My perspective is a bit mixed on the entire matter.
    I grew up with IC issues - and I'm still living with them 35 years later.
    As you may know I'm also a DL - albeit I'd have to add, that my DL feelings are very minimal - sublime to say so.
    I have moments where I enjoy the comfort and the feeling the diapers provide me with - but over the years the sexual attraction I had for the object during my puberty years has eroded almost to the point of being inexistent (I get the very very rare sexual stimulus from diapers... but mostly it doesn't do nil in that department to me).
    But I know the DL view point from my own experience quite well and from the forums I know a lot about ABs although I clearly am not attracted to that kind of kink/lifestyle and thus only "understand" it from a scientific / psychological point of view but lack the personal "understanding / experience".

What you describe is a bit of a typical situation though with people suffering (I write suffering for a reason) from Incontinence.
    See, most who have severe IC issues have learned to LIVE with it... have learned how to HANDLE / COPE ... to use MEDICAL PRODUCTS to take care of the problem to some extend.. .etc. But hardly anyone will ENJOY being IC... actually I'd say from my experience with support groups etc (IC Support groups, Real life and online) 99.999% of them (myself included) would get rid of the IC if it would be possible... most would get rid of HAVING TO WEAR diapers, catheters, condom catheters, pads, leg-bags, etc...
    Again myself included... if tomorrow there would be something that could "cure" my IC issues, I guess I'd throw diapers out the minute after and all the other IC gear to.
    Maybe I'll keep wearing for the JOY part of it, but that is the DL aspect, not the IC ASPECT. ... and I'd certainly not bother with it daily.
    Most likely I'd not wear again, ever - as I've had enough diapers in my life to last me for a life-time to say so.

Now my "advantage" is that I'm generally very open minded about sexual stuff, kinks etc... (I'm really kinky.) ... and I can understand that some stuff turns one person on to the max, where the same thing is the absolute turn off for the next joe or jill. I try not to "judge" on those issues.

But from my own experience being IC these days can come with an entirely different frustration:
    THE ABDL world.... yes - you get ABDL now on EVERY INCONTINENCE SUPPORT FORUM these... and it is usually quickly "obvious" who's just telling stories, basically getting his or her sexual kicks out of pretending to be IC on an IC Support Forum and faking it... it feels fucked up to the IC people.
    Also the ABDL who claim we need ever bigger thicker diaper, please with tons more crinkly plastic, plastic pants on top... etc... and go and tell that stuff on IC Forums.
    Tell stories how they had this or that weird accident, diaper-change scenarios... diapers diapers diaper.
    It goes to the point where I've met people in Real life who's first conclusion upon "discovering" my diaper wearing is ABDL - fetish freak... (now I'm a fetish freak... but that's a different story).... rather than thinking it's a medical issue. The difference in perception is harsh.

You can barely no longer visit IC Forums without annoying diaper diaper diaper posts by "babyX". or whatever .Some don't even bother to create a realistic fake anymore and slap the "baby-Name" on their user profile and yet go on about their fake IC issues.
    When confronted and asked about the specific medical nature of the problem, they can't reply or get angry. FAKE.
    It makes getting REAL Support and a "safe environment" for people who need support with a medical condition more difficult.

So whilst I've learned to navigate my way around this in both Internet and Real Life, it still bothers me.
    And certainly being a "sexual deviant" from social norm myself helps to understand some of the dynamic and to understand that by FAR NOT ALL ABDLs are doing that low life crap.

But I can understand why someone, especially with maybe a more conservative background (but not necessarily), can get really upset about ABDL stuff if they're suffering from Incontinence.
    It's a bit like people would take joy rides in wheelchairs and boast how comfy and cool it is... when someone else has no choice but to use one - daily.
    And pushing that stuff into someone's face (going to disability forums and claim how cool and amazing etc. it is for example) doesn't make it any better.

Also I've seen it on youtube.. often enough.
    One person makes a honest video about their IC issues, how they deal with crohn's and the resulting accidents, or their experiences with certain diapers or whatever...
    And you'll automatically get a bunch of ABDLs in there commenting on "how hot" it is, how much they love diapers, that the person in the vid should wear diapers and show them off, etc... Rude, stupid and pointless at best - and I'm not going to point out how fucked up it is.

Experience that for a few years, especially if you're not a DL and really have no joy with diapers at all, and see if you wouldn't hate.

Neah, she made it clear she doesn't like us and will stick to what she believes about us. nothing people can say will change it and it looked clear in her comments she doesn't want to learn about us. I'm not going to bother with her work anymore. I wouldn't have a problem if she only ranted about them going into their IC communities and posting about their AB lifestyles there turning their board into another fetish board. But no, she said how sick we are and a mockery to their community and people with trauma and how crazy we are.

While she can stay willful ignorant, I won't give her my business learning about IC and will learn it somewhere else. If she wants to hate on us, her problem and maybe she will lose support by her own people and walk away. But because AB/DL is so rare and commonly misunderstood, maybe not.

I knew a few ABs, and these a few concretly better to don't know. But it'd hapen in every another matery, not only inside ABDL (IC) comunity. I know a fer people who're IC and realy hates conditions to be IC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Calico

well of course without the link I can not look at it and thus my comment is based on your text here.
    (if you don't want to share the link on the forum - send me a pm... I'd like to get a look at it).

My perspective is a bit mixed on the entire matter.
    I grew up with IC issues - and I'm still living with them 35 years later.
    As you may know I'm also a DL - albeit I'd have to add, that my DL feelings are very minimal - sublime to say so.
    I have moments where I enjoy the comfort and the feeling the diapers provide me with - but over the years the sexual attraction I had for the object during my puberty years has eroded almost to the point of being inexistent (I get the very very rare sexual stimulus from diapers... but mostly it doesn't do nil in that department to me).
    But I know the DL view point from my own experience quite well and from the forums I know a lot about ABs although I clearly am not attracted to that kind of kink/lifestyle and thus only "understand" it from a scientific / psychological point of view but lack the personal "understanding / experience".

What you describe is a bit of a typical situation though with people suffering (I write suffering for a reason) from Incontinence.
    See, most who have severe IC issues have learned to LIVE with it... have learned how to HANDLE / COPE ... to use MEDICAL PRODUCTS to take care of the problem to some extend.. .etc. But hardly anyone will ENJOY being IC... actually I'd say from my experience with support groups etc (IC Support groups, Real life and online) 99.999% of them (myself included) would get rid of the IC if it would be possible... most would get rid of HAVING TO WEAR diapers, catheters, condom catheters, pads, leg-bags, etc...
    Again myself included... if tomorrow there would be something that could "cure" my IC issues, I guess I'd throw diapers out the minute after and all the other IC gear to.
    Maybe I'll keep wearing for the JOY part of it, but that is the DL aspect, not the IC ASPECT. ... and I'd certainly not bother with it daily.
    Most likely I'd not wear again, ever - as I've had enough diapers in my life to last me for a life-time to say so.

Now my "advantage" is that I'm generally very open minded about sexual stuff, kinks etc... (I'm really kinky.) ... and I can understand that some stuff turns one person on to the max, where the same thing is the absolute turn off for the next joe or jill. I try not to "judge" on those issues.

But from my own experience being IC these days can come with an entirely different frustration:
    THE ABDL world.... yes - you get ABDL now on EVERY INCONTINENCE SUPPORT FORUM these... and it is usually quickly "obvious" who's just telling stories, basically getting his or her sexual kicks out of pretending to be IC on an IC Support Forum and faking it... it feels fucked up to the IC people.
    Also the ABDL who claim we need ever bigger thicker diaper, please with tons more crinkly plastic, plastic pants on top... etc... and go and tell that stuff on IC Forums.
    Tell stories how they had this or that weird accident, diaper-change scenarios... diapers diapers diaper.
    It goes to the point where I've met people in Real life who's first conclusion upon "discovering" my diaper wearing is ABDL - fetish freak... (now I'm a fetish freak... but that's a different story).... rather than thinking it's a medical issue. The difference in perception is harsh.

You can barely no longer visit IC Forums without annoying diaper diaper diaper posts by "babyX". or whatever .Some don't even bother to create a realistic fake anymore and slap the "baby-Name" on their user profile and yet go on about their fake IC issues.
    When confronted and asked about the specific medical nature of the problem, they can't reply or get angry. FAKE.
    It makes getting REAL Support and a "safe environment" for people who need support with a medical condition more difficult.

So whilst I've learned to navigate my way around this in both Internet and Real Life, it still bothers me.
    And certainly being a "sexual deviant" from social norm myself helps to understand some of the dynamic and to understand that by FAR NOT ALL ABDLs are doing that low life crap.

But I can understand why someone, especially with maybe a more conservative background (but not necessarily), can get really upset about ABDL stuff if they're suffering from Incontinence.
    It's a bit like people would take joy rides in wheelchairs and boast how comfy and cool it is... when someone else has no choice but to use one - daily.
    And pushing that stuff into someone's face (going to disability forums and claim how cool and amazing etc. it is for example) doesn't make it any better.

Also I've seen it on youtube.. often enough.
    One person makes a honest video about their IC issues, how they deal with crohn's and the resulting accidents, or their experiences with certain diapers or whatever...
    And you'll automatically get a bunch of ABDLs in there commenting on "how hot" it is, how much they love diapers, that the person in the vid should wear diapers and show them off, etc... Rude, stupid and pointless at best - and I'm not going to point out how fucked up it is.

Experience that for a few years, especially if you're not a DL and really have no joy with diapers at all, and see if you wouldn't hate.
    I have observed a lot of that behaviour on ic sites. It personally makes me sick. There are many sites where that behaviour is fine and acceptable. It is 100% not necessary on medical sites.
    Also If I could trade my bowel ic and enuresis for no ic at all I would be a much happier man. The choice to wear or not would be greatly appreciated. There are many, many, many times in life where control of your external sphincters is taken far to much for granted.
    Last edited by Bear85; 23-Jul-2014 at 11:38. Reason: double post

It's some idiot on Youtube, who honestly cares?

Ignore him and move on with your life.

Calico. The more attention you give this person the more they'll feel that they're getting something out of it. Who gives a shit? People have opinions, some of them are beyond ludicrous. It's part of the wide variety of life, and there is nothing we can do to change this. In fact, I think it's rather silly that you've created this thread for moaning about a person's stupid and ignorant minority view, thereby giving them more and more attention. But I haven't created a different thread complaining about you, have I?

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    It's some idiot on Youtube, who honestly cares?

Ignore him and move on with your life.
    Whilst I don't agree entirely with "some idiot on youtube"... think this through:
    the "idiot" is a person with a serious disability - and whilst what she say is "one sided" - it is pretty clear that what she voices is based on NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE.

As I've said - I've found this myself often enough... it's harrowing to seek medical advice on an difficult subject (being young and incontinent etc...) and be confronted by twenty replies clearly written by ABDL-fetishists who basically get off on your disability.
    Or EVERY TIME someone on youtube posts a honest video about their IC issues, how they deal with it, etc... there's bound to be at least two ABDLs who voice in and either say stuff like "you're hot (because you shit your diapers)"... or how nice and cool diapers are... etc...

Now before you twist what I said into something that it is not - *I* am well aware that luckily the majority of ABDLs are NOT - I REPEAT: ARE NOT - such idiots who pull such stunts in medical support forums... But they are still out there and do that kind of thing.
    Just switch "sides" for a second - try to imagine how that feels... how annoying and also infuriating, hurtful etc. it can be.
    Then consider, that unless you're sexually open minded to / involved in the kink scene etc - then most likely your only contact with the ABDL world will be through these nasty comments, through the buggers who go to medical support forums to tell their fucked up stories...
    Or even worse (happened once in my own time) actually a "faker" who goes to real life support group meetings because he gets off on the issue.... Luckily he ran before someone did something *stupid* after being found out.
    So just think about this... if 90% (or more) of your "contact" with ABDL stuff is through this... through weird TV shit, etc... then HOW can anyone who is not into it themselves and SUFFERS from a disability like IC be positive about the ABDL world? How? if indeed most of the contact is utterly negative.

As said, not all are this way, actually I'd say most are NOT this way... but unless someone with IC is involved in the kink world, how are they to see the other 90% of the ABDL "population" if they only ever are confronted with the crappy nasty ones?

So whilst I personally don't SUPPORT the hate, I can easily understand WHERE IT COMES FROM.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    snip
    I did think it through. It's just some moron on Youtube, who has absolutely zero influence on anything important. They will never, ever be big in anything their entire life.

Who honestly cares? Ignore the idiot and move on. People are way too sensitive with their feelings. They are far too thin skinned and way too quick to cry and whine about conflicting opinions. All you literally, l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y have to do is ignore the person and live your life. You can enjoy being happy, that person can enjoy being hateful. There you go; you're already leading a better life and you're most likely a better person, you already win. Who needs to continue to argue with some idiot on some website that will be a non-existent factor in any part of your life?

People care far too much about what someone thinks about them.