Thread: Evenin'

Default Evenin'

Or mornin', depending on where you are. It's 4:20 AM for me and this is about the tenth time I've stayed up late poking around this forum when the rest of my family's in bed. I always hit that pesky preview limit, and so... here I am.

I guess I've always been a "little," at least... my room's full of toys and dolls even though I just got rid of a huge chunk of them (we're moving, so I had to downsize) and I've always been able to relate to kids way more than adults...
    Had a lot of teenage fantasies about "what would happen if I created an environment where adults acted like babies, with giant cribs and other nursery furniture?" Took me quite a while to realize that I just wanted to be treated like a baby sometimes, haha.

Lately I've also taken an interest in diapers, of course... I think what really clinched it was the ABU Super Dry Kids... the very diapers I wore when I was a baby! I was shocked I remembered the print since it's been over 20 years since I saw them... but there they were in all their glory. I still remember being changed by mom, still remember lying in my crib and watching the mobile and staring at the jumping lambs on my baby blanket... I think I still have most of that stuff, too.

I've got my old PuffALump Kid doll on my lap right now and I guess I sort of feel at peace. Wish I was padded.

Welcome to the group FreekaDimension! It sounds like you are going to fit right in here. Do you have any questions about your "awakening"? I see you're a gamer, typical for most members here. What is your favorite game(s)?

Hey there, awesome intro. Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing you about the place.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

I play a lot of different games, but I tend to be (predictably) attracted to ones with cartoony styles and somewhat dark storylines. (I didn't touch FPS games until I discovered TF2 because I fell in love with the vintage comic style.) My #1 game of all time has been Majora's Mask for about 8 years now, though there are others that have gotten close. I tend to prefer the pacing in mid 90s to early 2000s games but don't have any aversion to giving new ones a shot. I've got all the Nintendo systems except for the 3DS and the WiiU.... love to PC game. Lately I've been trying to get the Miku clothing in Mabinogi.