Thread: A video that makes you feel litte all over again

barrythebumblebee

Default A video that makes you feel litte all over again

Hey guys I found this awesome video on youtube and I wanted o share it with you bez I was so cool!!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoy it and please leave a reply! I love hearing from all of you ttyl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4c2RISQfo

Wow!

I was actually stressed out and could use that video ironically! that was a amazing video at just the right moment!

barrythebumblebee

Cool glad you liked it! xD

Na, I didn't get it, what was the hair brush thing all about? I found it kinda creepy if I'm honest.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    Na, I didn't get it, what was the hair brush thing all about? I found it kinda creepy if I'm honest.
    Same here. I didn't sit all the way through but I gave it about five minutes to start and jumped forward. I'm not getting those minutes back, unfortunately. I have a big brother and a big sister and neither behaved like that and I think we're all the better for it (I love them both).

I found the hairbrush thing relaxing because it reminds me of being little in a way. you see it makes me feel like a baby who can't take care of myself and needs to be groomed which includes getting my hair brushed. This video seems to relax me quite a bit and it makes me feel like I am cared about. It's alright to think what you believe of course but I am going to have to humbly and respectively disagree with you on that point. Please do not feel offended I just think this video is alright and that is what counts the most for me that's all. At any rate I can understand why you would find this video creepy of course and can respect those boundaries though I necessarily do not agree with that.
    Last edited by giantguy99; 25-Jul-2014 at 02:32.

Lovablecuddlez

Im uhhh, no offense scared...