Thread: First-time female DL here.

Thumbs up First-time female DL here.

Hey everyone.

I have almost always had a quiet appreciation for diapers and a secret longing to be diapered myself, but I have always managed to push this aside and lie to myself about it due to shame and self-disgust.

Well, for some reason the urge increased randomly and suddenly this week to the point where I found myself looking at pictures and videos online and looking up places I could order some diapers. Realizing that there is a supermarket in my city that sells adult diapers and also offers self-service, I found myself in the store yesterday. I was very nervous, especially as the packet of diapers was a lot heavier/bulkier/more awkward than I was expecting! Anyway, I made it out of there alive with my pack of 14 Tena Stretch Super disposables. I chose them because they were the only type with those plastic sticky tabs. The pull-ups just don't interest me as much aesthetically- the tabs are a major part of the appeal for me!

I put my first ever diaper on last night. Managed to break it so had to move on to another! I am already becoming a pro in putting them now on so no worries about breakage again. I was really just curious and thought that 14 diapers was a lot. Hmmmm! I'm already trying to work out when I might need to focus on getting my second source. I was instantly enamoured with my new diapers and felt so much relief in finally being able to wear them. (Although still ashamed, annoyed, and embarrassed that this is apparently my fetish.)

I wasn't intending on actually 'using' the diapers- I thought just sitting in them and wearing them to bed would be lovely enough for me. However, predictably, within the first hour I found myself drinking a lot of water and I eventually did wet the diaper. I am amazed at how much liquid those things can hold! I was so nervous about leakages but now I already feel quite confident heavily wetting my diapers, at least while I am at home.

The 'I'll just wear it overnight' thing instantly went out the window as well and I ended up taking another diaper to work with me, which I wore and used during the afternoon. Now on my second evening in diapers I am sat here in one which kind of feels like it is about to burst. I think I'll calm down and use the diapers much less eventually, but right now I am just over-excited about having them in my life after all these years of denial.

Wow, this was a long short story!

Would be great to get to know some of you, and I'd especially love to meet other women who are into this- it seems like such a 'male' urge based on what is available on the internet.

Mae.

Quote Originally Posted by annamae View Post
    Hey everyone.

I have almost always had a quiet appreciation for diapers and a secret longing to be diapered myself, but I have always managed to push this aside and lie to myself about it due to shame and self-disgust.

Well, for some reason the urge increased randomly and suddenly this week to the point where I found myself looking at pictures and videos online and looking up places I could order some diapers. Realizing that there is a supermarket in my city that sells adult diapers and also offers self-service, I found myself in the store yesterday. I was very nervous, especially as the packet of diapers was a lot heavier/bulkier/more awkward than I was expecting! Anyway, I made it out of there alive with my pack of 14 Tena Stretch Super disposables. I chose them because they were the only type with those plastic sticky tabs. The pull-ups just don't interest me as much aesthetically- the tabs are a major part of the appeal for me!

I put my first ever diaper on last night. Managed to break it so had to move on to another! I am already becoming a pro in putting them now on so no worries about breakage again. I was really just curious and thought that 14 diapers was a lot. Hmmmm! I'm already trying to work out when I might need to focus on getting my second source. I was instantly enamoured with my new diapers and felt so much relief in finally being able to wear them. (Although still ashamed, annoyed, and embarrassed that this is apparently my fetish.)

I wasn't intending on actually 'using' the diapers- I thought just sitting in them and wearing them to bed would be lovely enough for me. However, predictably, within the first hour I found myself drinking a lot of water and I eventually did wet the diaper. I am amazed at how much liquid those things can hold! I was so nervous about leakages but now I already feel quite confident heavily wetting my diapers, at least while I am at home.

The 'I'll just wear it overnight' thing instantly went out the window as well and I ended up taking another diaper to work with me, which I wore and used during the afternoon. Now on my second evening in diapers I am sat here in one which kind of feels like it is about to burst. I think I'll calm down and use the diapers much less eventually, but right now I am just over-excited about having them in my life after all these years of denial.

Wow, this was a long short story!

Would be great to get to know some of you, and I'd especially love to meet other women who are into this- it seems like such a 'male' urge based on what is available on the internet.

Mae.
    Aww!! Hehe. Welcome to the fun! *dook*

Welcome to ADISC! It is always nice seeing new people join here everyday. I'm glad you are starting to not hold back your urges it isn't healthy! Nothing wrong with wearing diapers it doesn't hurt anyone or yourself for that matter. While you did tell us what you are into why don't you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies/ interests? How did you find this place? ect ect....

annamae,

welcome to the forums! It sounds like you are now firmly a member of the club…

It sounds like I was in much the same boat as you, suppressing the thoughts and feelings for years, even decades. I am now firmly of the opinion that embracing this lifestyle is the way to go especially as it harms no one. Just one little word of advice, watch out for binge/purge cycles. When I finally plucked up the courage to act on my feelings and thoughts I went a little nuts with it. The net result was an opposite reaction which caused me to win everything and loathe myself even more. Now on the other hand, I have achieved some sort of balance whereby I wear occasionally but always enjoy it. When I am not wearing my stash is put discreetly away but I know it is there when I really need it.

There are quite a few women on this site who will no doubt make themselves known to you shortly. My personal opinion is that there are more women into this than a survey of the Internet would show mainly because of the nature of the content on the Internet. That is one thing that marks this site out. We are a support site and a community. Very different to the other sites that seem to exist for male titillation...

It would be great if you could let us know just a little bit more about you. A little bit of detail about hobbies and interests helps us get to know you just a little bit better and and support you more effectively. Just bear in mind, if you do feel the urge to bin everything, rather than doing so log on here and talk to someone.

All the very best,

DLE

Welcome Mae. I am hopeful that this site will help you to rid yourself of the shame and embarrassment. We are a lot of good people.

Hiya Mae! Nice to see you discovered the wonders of diapers!

However, I have a warning: please be aware that within a few days (or weeks, dunno), you might notice a decline (or total absence) of the need to wear diapers. You might even feel self-loathing or disgust. This is normal for beginning users and is known as the dreaded binge-purge-cycle. Be wise and store your diapers, and just wait until the urge strikes you again

Enjoy the world of crinkles!