Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bambinos

Default New Bambinos

Has anyone tried the new Bambinos yet? I haven't really seen too much about them just yet. How do they compare to the old ones. Is the fit still the same? Are the issues that people were complaining about from the last run fixed?

I'm thinking about ordering some of the Classicos tonight…those are usually the only ABDL diaper I'll wear (I wear pretty exclusively the Tena Slip Maxis or Abena M4s, but I do think Bambino makes a crazy comfortable diaper).

If I'm a medium in the Tena Slip Maxi, will I still be ok in a medium of the new Bambinos?

Thanks!

I wear a medium in both, but the Bambinos are cut just a shade smaller than the Tena Slip Maxi. I would recommend a sample.

norcal57

I ordered a couple cases of the Bianco mediums as soon as the new batch came in. I have not noticed anything different about them. They are still the perfect day and nighttime diaper they have always been. I bet you can't guess what my favorite is ?(haha)

Get a sample. I just got a sample of the new Bambino Teddy and compared it to a Tena Slip Maxi and a Molicare Super plus. All were mediums. The Tena was the biggest of the three and the other 2 were about the same. The new Bambinos are very good and insanely comfy and they fit very well.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Get a sample. I just got a sample of the new Bambino Teddy and compared it to a Tena Slip Maxi and a Molicare Super plus. All were mediums. The Tena was the biggest of the three and the other 2 were about the same. The new Bambinos are very good and insanely comfy and they fit very well.
    Yeah, I've tried (not of the new ones) Bianco, Classico, and Teddy, and have found the Teddys to be very soft and comfortable. In fact, they are the softest/comfiest diaper I've ever worn. But, at least with the batch I got, they had a lot more SAP than the other Baminbos and less pulp, so they weren't that comfortable when wet.

I'm terrified of buying them. I will stick with Molicare or something when ordering more.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I'm terrified of buying them. I will stick with Molicare or something when ordering more.
    Why terrified? They have good customer service rep..unlike ABU.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    Why terrified? They have good customer service rep..unlike ABU.
    Because they changed their diapers and I have been seeing criticism about them ever since so I am afraid of wasting my money on them and not liking them. I will stick with samples to see how they are but $8? I will pass on that for now. I am not buying a bunch of samples to see how good a diaper is I want to get. Perhaps I can still buy a case of different diapers and then order a sample from Bambino to see how the diaper feels when wet and how much it holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Because they changed their diapers and I have been seeing criticism about them ever since so I am afraid of wasting my money on them and not liking them. I will stick with samples to see how they are but $8? I will pass on that for now. I am not buying a bunch of samples to see how good a diaper is I want to get. Perhaps I can still buy a case of different diapers and then order a sample from Bambino to see how the diaper feels when wet and how much it holds.
    It's very true that the last run had problems but I think they listened because the new ones are as good if not better than before. They are the most comfortable diapers I've found. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? I think so. They're not my normal diaper because of the price but I do love them.

The newest batch is fine, very close to what they were before the early 2014 batch if not better (slightly more absorbent and even better bonded leg elastics, compared to the diapers I still have from October 2013).