Thread: Fun and Safe Diapered Activities

Default Fun and Safe Diapered Activities

Hey everyone!

So often, I see overeager young ABDLs searching for fun things to do in diapers. The only problem with this is that so many of the ideas they have or are given cross the line between harmless fun and harmful fun (messing at home vs messing in a train car, natural messing vs laxative overdoses, or wearing in public vs inappropriate public exposure).

I think we could probably help out the inexperienced ABDLs in this community (and the public image of ABDLism as a whole) by coming up with a big list of really fun things to do in diapers that don't go against the wiser standards and guidelines ADISC has helped to set.

These ideas could be simple and easy, or can be elaborate and challenging, as long as they can give bored ABDLs a good time.

Let's hear your ideas and discussion! If this thread really picks up, we could even make an official list

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some of my ideas to get this list off the ground:

Wear a thick diaper to bed overnight at home.

Want a public idea? Wear diapers during a day trip to a city and try to experience what living with IC might actually be like (the challenge is to dress to not be noticed, to change yourself discreetly before you leak or smell, and to not leave a mess anywhere that would make someone else's day worse). Could you go about your normal life like that for a whole day?

The next time you are home alone for an entire day, don't wear pants when you're in private. You can have the excitement of having your diaper showing without exposing anyone else to it.

If you really want a messy experience in public, don't actually mess yourself and make everyone else smell it (it's extremely inconsiderate unless you are actually IC or are taking chlorophyll pills). Instead, put something like oatmeal, bananas, or refried beans down the back of your diaper. It'll be more than enough to make you feel messy, but won't ruin someone else's day.

If you feel the need to tell someone about your diapers, don't expose your parents or siblings to your personal private/sexual urges. If you really need to, use an online chat room or something like omegle (using words like "ABDL" or "diaper" in your interested topic list) too find people who are open to talking about it.

Well I can definately tell you that laxative abuse is a very, very, very bad idea.

I think I read a post by someone else in another thread.... something like wearing in public is cool, just dont try to involve other people in your fetish. As in dont push your fetish on other people. Which I think is a good rule to live by. (Ie changing in public, ab roleplay around children) a lot of it is just common decency really.

Video games are pretty universally a good idea. Driving long distance, going to the movies- drive-in or otherwise
    Myself- I would like to go out in the forest/wilderness padded, where nobody could see, and hike/do other things one might do in a natural place.
    Seriously, if you wear, don't mess in public if it's something you can control.