Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi my name is Christy. I live in rural South Georgia. I'm a 40 year old straight married maleI've been a crossdresser since I was 12. Around 6 mounts ago something made me want to try diapers. After purchasing a bag of depends and sleeping in one, I'm hooked!

Welcome Christystarr! We're glad you're here! Those diapers are an addictive thing, aren't they? I started with Depends too but found the adult diapers much more comfy. I see in your profile you like formula one driving. Do you have a favorite driver you follow? Which Georgia football team do you follow?

It's nice to meet you. Alonso's the best driver on the grid at the moment and I usually pull for the Scudiria. I went to a d2 school Valdosta state and I try to attend all home games.
    I'm looking into buying some better diapers, but I need some advice on what to purchase.

Nothing wrong with a d2 school. If I lived closer to my alma mater, I would definitely go to all the home games. Basketball, too.

My favorite diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi. There is a huge amount of diaper reviews HERE - I'm sure there might be one or two that will get your attention. The best ones seem to be the mail order ones.