Thread: Hey Y'all.

Default Hey Y'all.

Hey folks - my account has lapsed into lurker status so I need to make a new intro! Even when my account was active I never used it much but I'm looking to change that.

Anyways, I am a 22 y/o Abdl - I couldn't tell you which one for certain and I dislike pigeonholing myself into labels. So I'm somewhere on the spectrum. I like to wear diapers and sometimes I like to act little.

Other than diapers, I am a college student. I love fast cars; particularly German ones, motorcycles; particularly Italian though I can only afford Japanese for now. I also like to shoot and have a few guns that I love and am always looking to pick up more. I also enjoy working in my garden where I grow my own veggies. I spend most of my days off in my kayak: river or lake is preferred but I'll take a pool to practice in too!

I'm newish to ADISC but not to diapers. I've been binging and purging since I was 13 - though I think I am over that cycle (hence my reactivated membership here). The first diapers I ever tried were Goodnites, and I've loved 'em ever since. I've tried a few other store Adult brands but I really love the designs that the Goodnites have. My little self identifies as 6-10 so big kid Pull Ups just fit the bill for me.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all!

Last edited by GoodnitesBoy92; 22-Jul-2014 at 01:23. Reason: typos!

Thanks - I appreciate the re-welcoming to my reintroduction!