Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Korean Girls Goodnites (with pics)

Talking South Korean Girls Goodnites (with pics)

There was a post recently about some Korean Goodnites on eBay so I thought it would be cool to buy them and see how they were. One of the coolest parts about them is the Velcro readjustable sides. They are basically a larger size of Pull Ups. I have attached some pictures below.

Packaging:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	package.jpg 
Views:	6769 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	21466

Front:

Name:	IMG_0195.jpg 
Views:	10030 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	21462

Back:

Name:	IMG_0196.jpg 
Views:	8546 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	21463

Leg Gathers:

Name:	IMG_0197.jpg 
Views:	5080 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	21464

Adjustable Velcro Sides (The best part):

Name:	IMG_0198.jpg 
Views:	6011 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	21465

I like the designs and the velcro sides a lot, makes it seem more babyish. The only downside of the velcro sides is that they can come undone a little easier than normal Goodnites. I haven't tested absorbency yet but I expect it to be similar. Another thing to note is that although they look taller in the pictures they fit the exact same as US Goodnites.
    Last edited by james789; 21-Jul-2014 at 20:31. Reason: added picture or packaging

Pulluplover

I love the large pattern! Different culture over there obviously. The velcro sides I do think would be a problem for us though.

Yeah they seem to open too easily. I just love the fact that they are basically giant Pull Ups.

Wow those are so cute. I just looked on eBay and they are also prohibitively expensive. Do they perform as well as the US GoodNites?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesBoy92 View Post
    Wow those are so cute. I just looked on eBay and they are also prohibitively expensive. Do they perform as well as the US GoodNites?
    Yeah it was pretty expensive... They function equivalently to US Goodnites.

They also seem a little bigger than the American version. Would you be able to spread one out and measure it, a la Cottontail?
    Cheers.

Pulluplover

They do look bigger. If the velcro is a problem, gluing the velcro down might be a solution. If we could test some out, maybe we could find a way to get a shipment of them to save money somehow. Maybe AB Universe could pick up a delivery.

The weight limit is 44kg as opposed to 57kg for Drynites. Drynites fit me comfortably at around 50kg. Do you think the lower weight limit on the Korean Goodnites is due to the velcro being prone to getting undone on people between 45-57kg?

Atomic6

u can tell he is trying to trick people into thinking that they are biger than what they are really are he uses a 4t pull up insted of a reg. 60-125 lbs one he is most likley an ebay seller trying to market thease