Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need answers?

Default Need answers?

Whenever I'm wearing my diapers all of sudden I have to pee I can't hold I just let go but when I'm not wearing I can hold it, it won't come out what does that mean for me I need answers please

It's psychological. When you are wearing a diaper you have this underlying desire to wet it. It's not that you can't hold it you just don't want to. I'm kind of the same way. When wearing I wet several times an hour without even thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    It's psychological. When you are wearing a diaper you have this underlying desire to wet it. It's not that you can't hold it you just don't want to. I'm kind of the same way. When wearing I wet several times an hour without even thinking about it.
    Is my mind taking me back to my baby stage or is it just the fact that I'm wearing one

soggyboy

I find it's easier to leak in a diaper. If I'm wearing pants, I have to concentrate to let go, but in a diaper I can have genuine small accidents.
    Especially if the diaper is a bit wet first. Once I've released a bit already, I find I will genuinely have little leaks or squirts on accident afterwards. Particularly if I'm sitting down and spread my legs open.

I wouldn't worry about it. You're just so used to wearing diapers that wetting them has become very easy for you. Your mind and bladder know that you're diapered so it's OK to go.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. You're just so used to wearing diapers that wetting them has become very easy for you. Your mind and bladder know that you're diapered so it's OK to go.
    But is there possibilities of my mind goin back to baby stages of your infant style life cuz it's getting harder now for me to hold in number 1 and 2 now I just had trouble with me holding number 2 in it was coming out on its own and I really don't care for pooping in mine too much of a hassle to clean
    I'm just in need of answers

barrythebumblebee

It'a juat how you feel its me too itt dosent mean particularly anything

Brains don't really work that way. In real life you don't just revert to some "baby stage" or some other such thing.

You're adjusted to wearing them more, that's all. If you want to adjust to having more control, try holding it longer while diapered to reassert your toilet training and remind yourself to "hold it" when the need arises.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabresong View Post
    Brains don't really work that way. In real life you don't just revert to some "baby stage" or some other such thing.

You're adjusted to wearing them more, that's all. If you want to adjust to having more control, try holding it longer while diapered to reassert your toilet training and remind yourself to "hold it" when the need arises.
    How long does that usually take to do I've been trying to train myself to wet at night in my diapers but it seems to happen more in the day time then night any help with that would be wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Jbradshaw90 View Post
    How long does that usually take to do I've been trying to train myself to wet at night in my diapers but it seems to happen more in the day time then night any help with that would be wonderful
    Stop trying to "train yourself." Put on a diaper and do your best to hold it. If you have an accident, that's okay, but keep trying to hold it. Over a little while, you'll find that you can hold it the same as when wearing underwear, and then you can choose to pee when your bladder is feeling full.