Thread: Adult baby diet

Default Adult baby diet

Anybody have suggestions on an adult baby diet? I realize that adult bodies have vastly different needs from kids, but i'd still like to work some more toddler like food into my daily life. Apart from just eating Chicken nuggets 24/7 :P

I'm not an AB - so I really can not relate to the associated desires... but food wise. well, I'm a health-freak...
    (yeah, one of them "my body is my temple"-guys)...
    The point is this, your nutrition is important (and honestly chicken nuggets and the rest of the junk food garbage should be best kept about half a mile apart from your body at any day)....
    Babies have a bit of a different dietary need than an adult has ...

But if you're just in for the consistency... just mush up whole fruit, vegetables, etc...

Personally I'd say; "disgusting" with most foods that have been smoothly blended... aside from fruit / veggie smoothies..
    But hey... that's personal

But if you simply go with your daily healthy fresh food and make "baby-food" from it, you'll not harm your body in any way.

Consider that 80+ years ago there was no such thing as either junk food or specific baby food (I personally consider the stuff to be EVIL... and if I'd ever have kids... I'd definitely NEVER feed them this pre-made jar-crap))....
    So what you'd be doing would have been authentic not that long ago.

Oh there are food choices like applesauce, spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, cut up fruits and vegetables to eat by hand, pancakes, blended oatmeal, Goldfish crackers in tomato soup, cereal like Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops... whatever speaks to you as a baby/toddler... And if you find that you are not getting enough calories in your diet, you can have one of those nutritional shakes, chilled, in a bottle at bedtime.

Hee, calories are not my problem. Well, to be fair, enough calories is not my problem. So lots of finger foods and stuff is better for toddlers? I"m not a baby so I don't want to eat a ton of mashed up stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want pureed stuff, I was thinking more of toddler food, finger foods and the like.

barrythebumblebee

snakies and dino chicken nuggets and icecream

Quote Originally Posted by bird View Post
    Oh there are food choices like applesauce, spaghetti and meatballs, macaroni and cheese, cut up fruits and vegetables to eat by hand, pancakes, blended oatmeal, Goldfish crackers in tomato soup, cereal like Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops... whatever speaks to you as a baby/toddler... And if you find that you are not getting enough calories in your diet, you can have one of those nutritional shakes, chilled, in a bottle at bedtime.
    Goldfish crackers are my favorite crackers. I like the flavor blast ones taste so good. Everything you listed taste good. But I am on a strict diet. Fruits, vegetables, turkey, nuts, and water. That is all I can eat and have been for months.

I'd worry that eating a mostly "mush" diet would mess with your digestion over the long term. Short term probably fine to do what EPO1 said.

No mush :P I suppose AB is somewhat of a misnomer. I don't want baby food, looking for what toddlers are fed. My little is about 3 years old, past the mush food stage.