Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how to get courage to buy them

Atomic6

Default how to get courage to buy them

i have been buying my goodnights on ebay but when i go into walmart i see lots of good deals and i.really want to buy some there i just cant get the corrage to ughhhhh

Atomic6 you just go and do it and keep in mind that you are picking them up for someone else. Don't think that they are for you but someone else it's called brain washing 101.

^^Exactly. If I was the clerk or another customer in line behind you I would assume it's for your own child or for a cousin/nephew/little brother. Also, Wal-Mart and other stores have self check out.

You don't get the courage first, you get that after you overcome the fear of buying them...

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    You don't get the courage first, you get that after you overcome the fear of buying them...
    very true, I am still also working up the courage to buy from a store I am just very lucky that I have a very understanding girlfriend who is very helpful in buying them from stores. Good luck tho and hope you get the courage to be able to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by slugboy View Post
    very true, I am still also working up the courage to buy from a store I am just very lucky that I have a very understanding girlfriend who is very helpful in buying them from stores. Good luck tho and hope you get the courage to be able to buy them.
    A more accurate quote: "Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice."

Before I had kids I was petrified of buying diapers. Once I'd had kids, I realized how common place and every day it is. No more embarrassment here.

Just remember how many thousands of people buy them everyday. You are no different. Nobody will question it or even think about it

*Courage* comes with experience. Just go in there and wing it, and think nothing of it. I used to work at a Babies 'R Us, and never have I stopped and thought to myself "Why is that guest buying diapers?" Unless you spazz out when you're the slightest bit nervous like a character on a Dan Schneider show, you'll be fine.

well look at it like this:
    you're 22 - and you're buying goodnites that are supposed to be for 8-15(?) year old ones...
    so honestly, I doubt that anyone at a store would think they're for you.

Also cashiers don't give a damn about the stuff you buy... they're hard working folks who see thousands of goods and customers each day, and I don't think they will care about a single off-the-shelf Item...
    Buy your other groceries along... and it shouldn't make anyone raise an eyebrow.

Consider this, any type of bedwetting, incontinence, etc. product is made because people need them.

The "problem" is all just in your head.

Afterall you're buying pull-ups or diapers and not components to make a bomb

you need more DGAF in your life. This is one of those cases where DGAF as an ethical value is a good thing