Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, I am 22, Male, and have a serious Girlfriend. I have been really busy lately. I'm sort of new to this website/community. I am not too open about it, therefore I have really yet to post anything. I plan on keeping quiet about my preference for diapers, however there are some close friends of mine that know and are accepting of it. I apologize for not posting anything yet, it's just been a crazy couple of months.

Welcome to the group lancedriver42! We're all accepting here and have a wide variety of members here. Some participate every day and others, not so much. Please continue to look around the site and feel free to ask questions about your new lifestyle. We hope you will stick around for awhile!

One thing that you will certainly find out about this site is that we do respect peoples boundaries. I am a closeted DL so not all that open about my situation either.

people on here are friendly and accepting. If there is one thing that I have learned since being on here is that the more you participate the more you get from it. If you feel that you can let us have any little titbits about you and your situation, it does let us get to know you that much better. We focus on being a support site so the better we know people the more we can help.

Congratulations on taking what must have been a big step in joining the site!