Thread: New (for me) show of a male adult baby on a talk show called Trish Goddard....

Default New (for me) show of a male adult baby on a talk show called Trish Goddard....

Hello All,

During one of my late nights on youtube I came across a male AB on a talk show I had yet to seen called Trish Goddash. Not sure what contry, it didn't saw. But since the guy called a pacifier a "dummy" I am guessing it's a UK show? It's not a new episode as the upload date on the video was December 15th 2010. Anyway, thought I would share the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxFtmSh_5U4

-Baby Stanley

The term dummy is used by some Americans, there's many terms I've heard for it beside pacifier. Binky, paci, noony, soother, and so on.

Unfortunately, YouTube just sat and spun -- couldn't get it to show me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    The term dummy is used by some Americans, there's many terms I've heard for it beside pacifier. Binky, paci, noony, soother, and so on.
    I would say that dummy is to pacifier as nappy is to diaper. Interestingly, "paci" seems almost universal in AB/DL circles, whereas I've never heard it uttered or seen it typed by a non-AB/DL. And, as a parent with many parent-friends, I think that's saying something. I guess we, as AB/DLs, must just like "paci" because it's got that all-babyish "ee" sound at the end.

The show is prob about 10 years old as it is from The ITV years. Trisha ended on ITV in 2004 and moved to Ch5 in a different format.

Hello Sissybaby,

I didn't know the show was that old. I had never seen it before. But seeing as I am in the US, that makes sense I wouldn't know of it. Thanks for the info.

-Baby Stanley