Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hello...I'm not a new guy. I changed my name from Gevamna to this.

Well, I haven't been on here for a little while, so I guess this doubles as an "I'm back" post.

So...I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by TenSwords View Post
    Hello...I'm not a new guy. I changed my name from Gevamna to this.

Well, I haven't been on here for a little while, so I guess this doubles as an "I'm back" post.

So...I'm back!
    Hello and welcome back. I'm trying to remember who you are. Since you re-introduced yourself, could you share some of your interests and remind us. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and become active. It's always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome back. I'm trying to remember who you are. Since you re-introduced yourself, could you share some of your interests and remind us. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site and become active. It's always fun.
    Sure!

My interests include drumming, reading informational books, writing poetry, the occasional drawing session...I enjoy exploring various forms of artistic expression, to put it simply. I live in the mountains of NC and enjoy taking long leisurely walks, and meditating when the bugs aren't out to get me. I partake in learning the occult as well.

Hmm...I've taken an interest in chess as of late. There's not much else I can think of to say! I hope that's sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by TenSwords View Post
    Sure!

My interests include drumming, reading informational books, writing poetry, the occasional drawing session...I enjoy exploring various forms of artistic expression, to put it simply. I live in the mountains of NC and enjoy taking long leisurely walks, and meditating when the bugs aren't out to get me. I partake in learning the occult as well.

Hmm...I've taken an interest in chess as of late. There's not much else I can think of to say! I hope that's sufficient.
    I like your interests. I still write the occasional poem, though most of mine come from feelings of depression. Today I took some time to practice a few Chopin pieces. There's several of the Nocturnes that I want to learn. They range from challenging to down right difficult. As for nature, I love riding my bike on our bike/walking trail which runs along an old rail line. Central Virginia is much like North Caroline I suspect.