Thread: What diaper to get?

Default What diaper to get?

I've never wore a adult diaper before and I've been looking online but I don't know what to get. But a thing that concerns me is if the package can be traced back since I don't live alone yet. So if you know of a good diaper brand that is also discreet please let me know.

If you're thinking of ordering diapers online but don't live alone, the most secure way to receive the package without family or roommates seeing is to have the package "held for pick-up" at your local post-office. Make this request to the online retailer by making the arrangement by email, then put it again in the special instructions at checkout so there's no margin of error. Then you can go over to the post office at the most opportune time to pick it up and bring it back to your home, and there's no chance of someone getting to it before you.

The best diapers to start out with in my opinion are the Tena Slip Maxi, Abriform M4 (plastic-backed), Molicare Super Plus, and/or Bambino diapers. They're all top notch and will give you a great first experience! Good luck.

Simular situation as you, I recently got some tranquility atn's from, they came in a brown box with absolutely no diaper related information on the outside, and shipping was free. Best to door method.