Thread: Kendall Simplicity Plus 3D

those are plastic backed with 2 tapes right? very baby, holds more than depends, and the tapes are wider since there is only one on each side, i would love to start a company that babies these up, light wetness indicator though

annierighthurr

Any links to where you can buy these?

Google is your friend. Just search the diaper name and you'll find lots. They're pretty cheap. I'm in canada and am having trouble finding a way to get them, though.

My experience with them is a bit different than Babyemo's (perhaps he had a different brand or something?).

I've bought these a couple times, and yes, they're quite babyish. I believe they are the only "two tape" adult diaper left on the market currently in the USA. That said, the quality is even lower than the (also Kendall made) store brand briefs from CVS and Walgreens. There isn't much padding (considerably thinner than Depends and most store brands), and what is there immediately falls into the crotch after wetting... leaving you with a front panel that is only the plastic cover and the thin cloth liner. Not very comfy.

However, slip an Abri-Let Maxi in one of these, and they're fantastic! Aside for the lack of padding, the tapes hold well, and (at least for me) the two tape design fits me better than any four, or six tape brief out there. Add a cartoon strip to the front of these, and you end up with a very cute, babyish diaper.

Fair warning, though... Twice when I've ordered these I've been sent diapers with four tapes. Kendall has both two and four tape versions of this diaper, so be sure you're getting what you want when placing an order. I've found that Ebay is the best place to grab 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    those are plastic backed with 2 tapes right? very baby, holds more than depends, and the tapes are wider since there is only one on each side, i would love to start a company that babies these up, light wetness indicator though
    come to think of it. I too would love to start up a company that would not only have some diapers like that. But also more have some pull-ups kinda like what Pampers and Huggies has but bigger and more of a unique design that would be for larger people. And by far they would be a much better diaper / pull up line than anything that is currently out there. On the adult sizes unlike the pad on the pull up on all the other brands. They would go all the way up to the top just under the waist band. They would be thicker and much more absorbent. They would be a much like the child's but would be more cooler looking.