Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: On an average day in diapers........

Default On an average day in diapers........

How many diapers/Nappies do you wear in 1 day?...... Just pee.... Im on my 3rd wet Nappy atm and its 7.24 pm here in the UK.

Stay Hyper in your Diaper
    Happy in your Nappy

I like to stay in wet diapers and I will wear them until they start leaking when I stand up, but I will usually wear 2 diapers on days that I can wear which is usually on the weekends when I am away at college.

I go through probably an average of four during the day and then one at night.

When I'm wearing in extended fashion, it can be as low as one for day and one for night but three is more common.

If I wear all day, I usually do 2-3 for the day and one at night. I have not changed prior to bed a few times (because I like the feel of a wet diaper), but pretty much all my wet beds have been the result of an already wet diaper leaking when I woke up to wet it later in the night, so I'm leaning away from doing that.

I'm good for an average of 3 a day. Just changed into my first cloth and will change into a dry one before I go to bed.

I wear one a day from about 10pm-12pm

Usually I wear 4 during the day if i'm using size six luvs (best leak guards i've found for baby diapers btw) or two if I use the small tranquility atn's.