Thread: Alphabet Mat

Default Alphabet Mat

I just bought an alphabet mat and put it together and Wow, it changes the room. I don't know why I didn't think to buy one earlier.

Of course my roommates can easily see it either straight through my door when the door is even cracked.

But anyway, what other stuff will add more of a little feel? Any suggestions for toys and other stuff that can transform my room quickly and be put away without trouble?

I want something like that, I was thinking one of those city street play mats.

I bought crib boarders and stuck them against the wall along by my bed with staples, I think it adds an element of cuteness.

To me the alphabet mat is more babyish than the street play mats. But then again I haven't seen one of those in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    To me the alphabet mat is more babyish than the street play mats. But then again I haven't seen one of those in a long time.
    True, actually, if it was an alphabet mat with objects on it like t for tiger, and a picture of a tiger on it, I would be way more inclined to get that.

I have a comforter for my bed that has cars and trucks on one side of it, the other side just looks like a red comforter so when people are comeing over I can just flip it over. (The one I wanted had dinosaurs on it but when I went back to get it they were out so I settled for the cars one)
    I like the idea of the alphabet mat or the street mats, I've always wanted to get a street mat to play with my toy cars on.

My room is full of things that make it feel little, including bedding, pictures, toys, plushies and so on. Two of my most recent purchases were a space themed rug and a door sign to match my space bedding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rug.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	21458

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doorsign.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	21459

The door sign actually has my real name on it, so it can be left up when people visit.

Something that could be fun would be to get a toybox! A simple box shaped one that you could decorate all little like (with ponies, perhaps? ) When you have people over or whatever, you could put a blanket or cloth over it! To the untrained eye, it would just look like a table, or a simple storage unit being used as a table surface. It would be nice too, because you could put all your little things in there. "Fashionable AND functional"! ^^

I don't have anything but I've debated getting a alphabet mat too

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsukuni View Post
    Something that could be fun would be to get a toybox! A simple box shaped one that you could decorate all little like (with ponies, perhaps? ) When you have people over or whatever, you could put a blanket or cloth over it! To the untrained eye, it would just look like a table, or a simple storage unit being used as a table surface. It would be nice too, because you could put all your little things in there. "Fashionable AND functional"! ^^
    That's a really cool idea Mitsukuni!