Thread: XP Medical

Default XP Medical

I just ordered a case of Attends w/waistband from XP Medical. I have never ordered diapers online before, and I was just wondering if anyone else here has dealt with them before.

It really sucks that all the good diapers are only available online, and the ones in stores are just no good IMO. I usually end up buying the Depends brand in town, because shipping to Alaska is a bit high.

Butterfly Mage

XP Medical is very reliable and very discrete. They have never lost a shipment and only shipped the incorrect item once. I've often wondered if XP is an ABDL-aware company.

I have used XP to get my abena xplus that I use at night. I signed up for their automatic delivery and the shipment always arrives on time and in a unmarked bos.
    They have great customer srvice.

i have had an indifferent experience. Here is what happened, I ordered it, put in the correct address, and selected usps. somewhere along the line the address got totally messed up. Eventually got the package (good job post office) but...

I have been using them for a few years.I always had good service from them.

I've never had a bad experience with them. I 100% recommend them.

I've only used them once. They came really fast, like 2 days after i ordered. I'd use them again.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I used them because they offered discreet shipping boxes. I still live at home with my parents, and some of you know how that is.