Thread: how do i tell a girl?

Default how do i tell a girl?

like all of us here, i have a diaper fetish, i've had it for years on end and i don't intend to stop having the fetish any time soon. the problem is, if i can even get a girlfriend (20 yrs old and still don't have one) how can i tell her about my fetish? i've been contemplating this for such a long time, if i can find a girl who i love and it goes really well, how long should i wait before i tell her? and how will i know she'll be accepting and hopefully get into it as well? for any guys out there who have had this experience and have been able to find a girl who has a diaper fetish, please tell me. i don't really want to use sites like abdlmatch.com or anything like that because for one thing; i doubt there are any girls who live in my area, i'm north of san francisco so even if there were any girls, they probably would be in sf and i can't drive yet. so again, if i can find a girlfriend soon, how can i tell her about the fetish? and if i do tell her, how long should i get to know her before i can trust that she'll be accepting of it? please respond asap so i know what to do if i ever get a girlfriend

In my experience with this sort of thing, I would date her for a little while and some how bring it up or mention that you had heard about it or saw something on the News, or whatever and see how she reacts. I don't personally know the people but I have chatted with two couples, who actually met on a similar site as this, different states, but ended up chatting long enough that in the end, they met each other a few times, shared the same interest and eventually moved in together and got married. I think sadly in every day it may be harder to find someone but it also may not be as hard as you think. An ex I had found out about a different type of fetish, but some what finding something in my room one day and asked me about it, and happened to share he enjoyed things like that too, and things just evolved from there. That is when I ended up sort of experimenting with being submissive. It takes time, but heck I was like 24 when I really go into it, and really started feeling comfortable with the whole situation I was really shy and scared about the deal at first. Being little still sometimes is scary for me but at the same time, I love it so much. Now I just have to find a Daddy, who I really trust and can enjoy time with. It will happen heck I'm almost 30, and still have yet to settle down. Don't even worry about it. It will happen for you . Just be your awesome self, and I would go into it slowly. She may end up finding it so cute, and be okay with it.

I didn't specifically look for a girl with a prior intrest in diapers. My current girlfriend and I have known each other since highschool, and actually hit it off a year or so after graduating, we just hit the 2 year mark recently.

Now it seems your intrest in diapers is as strong as mine, and I felt I needed to let her know fairly soon in. About six months in, I kinda blurted it out on the table. Not the best method, but this girl is about as accepting as they come, and she didn't even flinch.

My advice, like many others have stated elsewhere, is just come out and say it when you feel you're getting serious. Don't demonize it, own it as you tell her with confidence, it is after all just more absorbant underwear. If she can't accept it, and you need acceptance and participation from an SO then that may be where you part ways.

It won't be hard of you don't make it hard. Best wishes in looking for that special someone.

You may find the portion of this article that deals with relationships helpful if you haven't read it yet: https://www.adisc.org/forum/abdl/83378-tell-not.html.

Tell them early on mate, imagine they find out after a while by looking at your internet history or something similar and then they have to deal with the deceit of you covering it up/hiding it is only going to make it harder for them to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by shylilgirl View Post
    In my experience with this sort of thing, I would date her for a little while and some how bring it up or mention that you had heard about it or saw something on the News, or whatever and see how she reacts. I don't personally know the people but I have chatted with two couples, who actually met on a similar site as this, different states, but ended up chatting long enough that in the end, they met each other a few times, shared the same interest and eventually moved in together and got married. I think sadly in every day it may be harder to find someone but it also may not be as hard as you think. An ex I had found out about a different type of fetish, but some what finding something in my room one day and asked me about it, and happened to share he enjoyed things like that too, and things just evolved from there. That is when I ended up sort of experimenting with being submissive. It takes time, but heck I was like 24 when I really go into it, and really started feeling comfortable with the whole situation I was really shy and scared about the deal at first. Being little still sometimes is scary for me but at the same time, I love it so much. Now I just have to find a Daddy, who I really trust and can enjoy time with. It will happen heck I'm almost 30, and still have yet to settle down. Don't even worry about it. It will happen for you . Just be your awesome self, and I would go into it slowly. She may end up finding it so cute, and be okay with it.
    fa sho, good info, thanks for that. yeah i'm hoping i can find a girl who accepts it, it'd be awesome if she got into it too, part of what made me write this is i've been looking at a tumblr page; diaperbabe.tumblr.com and someone asked her if she was a DL before meeting her husband and she said her husband was the one who introduced her, so i'm hoping i can find a girl who's very open minded so maybe she'd consider becoming a DL too, you seem very sweet, i'm leaving this up to you but if you'd like to maybe chat with me; PM me and we can chat there or i can give you my email, whatever sounds better to you. but thanks for the advice, i'll let you know how it goes if i ever do get a girlfriend and she gets into it