Thread: Hi from a UK incontinent guy

Default Hi from a UK incontinent guy

Hi all,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi as I've just joined. My name's Jon, I'm 26 and here in the (currently) sunny UK!

I'm a massive music fan, really into pop-punk especially at the moment. I play drums in a band, but I don't think we're ever going to make it big!

I've been doubly incontinent all of my life, and I've tried various options to try and manage it. Nappies/diapers and a good bowel routine have proven the least disruptive to my life.

The reason I've joined is that I want to talk with other people who need/choose to wear nappies - it'll be nice to not have to try and hide that I wear.

So say hi, guys!

Jon

Another warm welcome from a fellow incontinent dude, living at the other side of the North Sea. I hope you will enjoy your stay at ADISC !

G'day from North of the border (I can hear the "booooo!" in the distance!)

Welcome to the forum, great intro! When you say pop-punk, who are we talking about here? Blink? FOB? MCR? Forever the Sickest Kids? All of the above!?

So the good news is you found us.. the bad news is there a reason many of us 'hide' it day in and day out; there's a stigma - as you probably know - that comes with anyone over the age of 3 wearing diapers, let alone those of us in our 20s and above. The majority of folks on the planet don't see or understand the attraction; and what they don't understand, they put down sadly. Certainly to the public eye its more understandable when it's not out of choice, but nonetheless you definitely don't need to hide it here; everything diaper-related, we've probably already talked about quite openly... and if we've not, we'll gladly have that conversation!

Happy posting,

D.

Haha, no boos here at all Dash! Nice to hear from you. I've lived all over the place so I definitely can't hate on you for living 'up there'! Whereabouts are you?
    When I say pop-punk, obviously a bit of Blink - who doesn't love Blink - MCR are ok I guess... Real Friends and Modern Baseball and The Story So Far are probably my most listened to bands right now. Is that the kind of music you're into as well?
    I hope I didn't cause offence by suggesting wearing is something that needs to be hidden - I just meant that maybe my friends aren't so open about discussing my issues or my nappies, and they definitely have no interest in them - so I look forward to talking with people who won't be judgemental.
    Good to speak to you Dash!

Quote Originally Posted by inJontinent View Post
    Haha, no boos here at all Dash! Nice to hear from you. I've lived all over the place so I definitely can't hate on you for living 'up there'! Whereabouts are you?
    *sigh of relief* thank goodness for that - one less threat of being shot with a bow and arrow next time I'm in York (That is a real thing btw, for all you non-Brits!)
    I'm just outside Edinburgh :-) what about yourself? I'm sure we had an ADISC world map at one point; no idea if it still exists.

When I say pop-punk, obviously a bit of Blink - who doesn't love Blink - MCR are ok I guess... Real Friends and Modern Baseball and The Story So Far are probably my most listened to bands right now. Is that the kind of music you're into as well?
    Blink is my driving music.. love it. Honestly haven't heard of the other three, but I am all for being 'educated' further when it comes to new bands and artists

I hope I didn't cause offence by suggesting wearing is something that needs to be hidden - I just meant that maybe my friends aren't so open about discussing my issues or my nappies, and they definitely have no interest in them - so I look forward to talking with people who won't be judgemental.
    Of course not! And that's exactly what I meant, sorry if it didn't read that way. I thought you were meaning that you wanted to overcome physically hiding it from people, but I obviously didn't think about that before I mentioned it. But yeah, I - and likely most peeps here - know that feeling all too well of not being able to talk to anyone about it, which does suck... again, lucky for you, you found us!

See ya around man!

D.