Thread: "value priced" diapers?

Question "value priced" diapers?

I've posted quite a few threads today, but I am new to the site and have many questions! Anyways, what are some of the most inexpensive adult diapers out there that I could purchase to try out? On Amazon I found "Select" brand and they seem alright, especially at such a low price. Is there anything like this that is of at least decent quality? I'm talking...cheap. I have premium diapers but am interested in trying new ones out. For a low price. Thanks.

yeah you might want to ease off the New Post button a bit and let 'er cool down.

but a quick response to your question... like most other things in life, you do get what you pay for, diapers are no exception. Ignoring the occasional sale prices, when you see a diaper that's oh, lets say, more than 20% cheaper than you'd expect, there's probably a reason for it that you're missing. Asking us about specific brands is probably the wisest approach. Ask, then average the responses. Unfortunately I can't help you with Select, I'm sure someone else can though.

If you have a lot on your mind, you might want to hold off a bit until you can get into the chat room. That's a much better place to rapidly express yourself than here in the forums.

I will hold off for now. And thank you, once again, for the insight. You are all so wonderful here! I look forward to the chat room.

Select is the value brand for Tranquility. They absorb less, feature less bells and whistles.

If you use this brand, you may as well buy store brands diapers. While trying different diapers, I just end up with diapers that I don't use because they are so terrible and wouldn't trust a sweat to be absorbed. Most of them clump up so badly and ends up feeling weird. They can be itchy.

I also love tying new brands just for the experience, it can be fun.

Tena super is my go to for affordable briefs. I wear one every night except on weekends when I know I will not change first thing in the morning and I would rather wear a more comfortable premium diaper. They work well, absorbe a full nights wetting, and are comfortable enough for their purpose. They are an ugly green color, cloth backed, clump like crazy, and overall nothing special, but they hold a lot more than any other value brand diaper and can easily be found for less than .50 cents/brief if you buy a case.

dlfe77

ATN at diaperbuys.com is the cheapest quality diaper out there... check it out

Quote Originally Posted by spanko18 View Post
    I've posted quite a few threads today, but I am new to the site and have many questions! Anyways, what are some of the most inexpensive adult diapers out there that I could purchase to try out? On Amazon I found "Select" brand and they seem alright, especially at such a low price. Is there anything like this that is of at least decent quality? I'm talking...cheap. I have premium diapers but am interested in trying new ones out. For a low price. Thanks.
    Local thrift stores often have unopened packages of various brands. The most common I have found are the Prevail Breezers. I bought multiple packs of 16 for $1.99 (about .12 cents each). Also, I have found brands that I have never seen or heard of before so it is a fun, cheap way to explore the medical supply field of diapers (oops, I meant briefs).

It's kinda like treasure hunting. Sometimes these thrift stores shelve them in the oddest places.