Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 Wearing? Pt. 2

Question 24/7 Wearing? Pt. 2

So I posted a really long thread about being interested in wearing 24/7 and I think the length of it might of scared some people away from replying. Anyway, I am posting this "Pt. 2" so it is quicker to read for you all, and then hopefully reply to!!

So, long story short, does anyone have experience wearing 24/7 who is not incontinent but rather does so by choice? And can you share any type of info at all with me about it. Thanks!

there's a difference between wearing 24/7 and using 24/7. I wear 24/7 but only selectively #1 (most nights, many afternoons) and never #2. so narrow your queestion.

I guess I would rephrase my question to inquire about wearing and using 24/7 for #1 but not #2

Quote Originally Posted by spanko18 View Post
    I guess I would rephrase my question to inquire about wearing and using 24/7 for #1 but not #2
    Still requiring one more commitment on your plan, are you banning yourself from the toilet for #1? Using your diaper even if you know it's going to be awhile before you are going to be able to change? Always using your diaper even when you're at home and don't feel like changing? Spending time wet while in public? Even if you're risking a leak? How committed are you?

I personally wear 24/7, but don't want to cause myself problems. I'll drop my diaper to take a piss during the day at work, or at home even. I won't risk problems at work, and don't want to be too wasteful of my diapers when at home. OTOH, I wake up in the morning wet much more often than not, and frequently get some relief on the drive home from work.

I wear 24/7 but don't use as often. Never number 2. I use whenever more convenient, but not daily. I just got used to wearing and feel weird without padding.
    Fascinating

I guess right now I am just exploring the idea of 24/7, and while it seems that it would be ideal to wear around the clock no matter what the situation I think that I may need to start off with a little "cheating" and using the toilet sometimes, before committing myself to the max. I have never tried it before but really want to.

An issue I thought of is if I were to ban myself from using the toilet for #1, there is no way of guaranteeing that I won't "cheat" even if I don't want to. Are there any suggestions as to how I could 'force myself' to use my diapy 24/7 so that I couldn't use the toilet even if I wanted to? I have thought about a chastity belt over it, and leave the key at home when in public, etc. Is that a decent idea?

I don't think I'd mind spending time wet in public. The only thing about that is, I'd most likely need to carry a change with me when going out for extended periods. How might I discreetly accomplish this?

I also want to wake up wet. The thought of that is awesome! Thanks for your replies!

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit that I am a bit envious of your 'feeling weird without padding'. To me, the padding still feels a bit odd. This is something I am going to work on.

Waking up wet is really great. For me it is the most awesome part of my DL activities. I do it a few times a week. Not planning to tonight though since I just had a shower and am going out first thing in the morning (padded of course).
    Fascinating

Do you wet in your sleep, or do you wake up to wet? Also, do you wet standing or lying down? And do you ever wet BEFORE going to bed?

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been wearing that often for? What made you "take the leap" and do it?

Do you wet in your sleep, or do you wake up to wet? Also, do you wet standing or lying down? And do you ever wet BEFORE going to bed?

- - - Updated - - -

How long have you been wearing that often for? What made you "take the leap" and do it?
    I personally cannot answer for Fascinating, but as for myself (I am a binge wearer myself), Ill go several days of being diapered, then go back to my normal life. My body has been trained fairly well to be able to know when it's safe to just go. With that in mind, I can wet while laying, sitting, or standing. Granted it is still a conscious act for me, it is definitely a lot easier with body training. I've come fairly close to a genuine nighttime wetting without waking up, but never actually went to bed dry and woke up wet with no recollection.

And to answer your question about wetting before bed, it depends on how wet I am. I've come to learn that diapers can take a few wettings in a "sitting position" and in a laying position. In other words, where gravity takes your urine, into the seat, or into the back. If I have just wet once in the seat, I can safely go to bed with that same diaper on. I'd never dare to wet twice while laying down though, that is just begging for a leak, and those are the least fun parts of diapers in my opinion (I wear em to hold it!)

I don't think I'll ever become a 24/7 personally though. I enjoy my binge wearing, but I really get sick of wondering if people can smell me. So I take my fetish in doses . Strictly DL btw, no AB, fur, sissy, bondage. There is just something about wearing a diaper, especially in stressful times, that makes life for me so much better.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not think I have wet in my sleep. I sometimes wet lying down right before falling asleep and then again when I wake up in the morning. I use cloth so if it leaks under those circumstances, all I have to do is add one more layer. I like to put 8-9 layers on before bed so rarely have any leaks. I have a bed pad just in case though. I would rather have a setup I can trust 100% so I do not have to think before I wet at night.

I have been wearing just about 100% of the time since the beginning of May. Right about the time I joined ADISC and discovered I was DL I started wearing all the time. Before that my activities were a secret compulsion only. Every time somebody talked about a secret I instantly thought of mine as wetting and playing with myself, but I did not think of it as anything more than "I must be comepletely nuts because I just wet my bed on purpose." Then I decided to wear at my work at home job because I am on long phone calls and do not get enough breaks and had some close calls. One time I grabbed a big can maybe 20 oz from baked beans and filled it to the brim. I also did not like the idea that I was drinking less than I wanted to just to stay dry in the day time. So I was looking for a diaper pattern and ADISC came up on Google and I found out that I am DL. At first I wet and took it off before falling asleep, but once I tried SIDF and wearing all night, I have not even been tempted to try anything else. I have cloth for work and bedtime. I use lots of layers with plastic pants. For my more active times where I am around people I wear a pullup. I have Good Nites and Tena briefs. I am in a skirt during the day, so I feel I get all the benefits of a pullup and no disadvantages.
    Fascinating