Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting another little - Need advice

Question Meeting another little - Need advice

So I've been talking with another ABDL that I met on tumblr, he lives in the same city as me and actually we get along really well, we have a lot in common .
    It's very fun to talk with him and lately we had the idea to meet in person, we are very excited to know each other but I've never met with another ABDL before so I need advice from people with more experience.

We are traveling by public transportation to a very big park with security in every acces point and a lot of people go there.

I can't tell anyone where I am heading because they would strongly refuse the idea of meeting with someone I don't know .
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, please

I hope this works out for you. I've never done anything like that so I can't advise, but good luck!

I guess, know your park exits. I suspect you will be fine. It's the what happens next, or what do you want to do and where do you want to go that you'll have to be careful about. I like the idea of meeting in a mall because it's very public and there are things to do there. If you feel uncomfortable, you can easily leave. I would have a " what next" plan.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I would have a " what next" plan.
    This.
    Nothing's more awkward than meeting up with a friend and talking until you have nothing else to talk about, and then you end up sitting there looking at each other awkardly...
    I would recommend going to McDonalds or something to grab a bite or maybe go to the mall and mess with people. (Ahh, I miss being 14...)
    Hmm... You know what would be interesting? Both of you wear diapers. xD
    But really, I hope you guys end up good friends. I wish you the best of luck.

I guess, know your park exits. I suspect you will be fine. It's the what happens next, or what do you want to do and where do you want to go that you'll have to be careful about. I like the idea of meeting in a mall because it's very public and there are things to do there. If you feel uncomfortable, you can easily leave. I would have a " what next" plan.
    Sure I know the exits and the public transport in the area. Thanks for your advice, actually there are a lot of thing to do in that park, is very popular in my city.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonSnivy View Post
    This.
    Nothing's more awkward than meeting up with a friend and talking until you have nothing else to talk about, and then you end up sitting there looking at each other awkardly...
    I would recommend going to McDonalds or something to grab a bite or maybe go to the mall and mess with people. (Ahh, I miss being 14...)
    Hmm... You know what would be interesting? Both of you wear diapers. xD
    But really, I hope you guys end up good friends. I wish you the best of luck.
    You're right, but we have some things to do, as I said above the park is awesome, you can eat, rent a bike go to museums and much more.

Actually we decided to wear diapers to the park, I know this sounds like too much but I think It would be awesome, no public exposure of course. Thank you, we get along really good and I think we'll be great friends

First time I met a fellow appointment was in a normal bar with people around...think you have nothing to worrie about, just take it easy and open mind! Please let us know how will go on. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Littledaimon View Post
    Sure I know the exits and the public transport in the area. Thanks for your advice, actually there are a lot of thing to do in that park, is very popular in my city.

You're right, but we have some things to do, as I said above the park is awesome, you can eat, rent a bike go to museums and much more.

Actually we decided to wear diapers to the park, I know this sounds like too much but I think It would be awesome, no public exposure of course. Thank you, we get along really good and I think we'll be great friends
    Wow, this does sound like an awesome park. We have nothing like that where I live, but we do have a revitalized downtown and there are a lot of things to do there. It even includes a bike shop that rents bikes and the bike trail that I ride runs behind the Trek bike shop. There's also a great pizza restaurant across the street from the bike shop and they also brew their own beer. Hmmm....it's already giving me ideas!

Wow, this does sound like an awesome park. We have nothing like that where I live, but we do have a revitalized downtown and there are a lot of things to do there. It even includes a bike shop that rents bikes and the bike trail that I ride runs behind the Trek bike shop. There's also a great pizza restaurant across the street from the bike shop and they also brew their own beer. Hmmm....it's already giving me ideas!
    It is, big open areas with a lot of trees but it's quite hot in summer, but I talked to my friend and we decided to go to the park later, the transportation is quite expensive for us and I don't feel real safe taking the subway. That downtown sounds like fun !

We'll meet in a University campus this week, there's a park there with security, some food restaurants nearby and I know that place very well but it's much closer and safer to go by bus.

Thanks for your support

Atomic6

skype first