Thread: Getting to know my interest--panties, thongs, etc.?

Red face Getting to know my interest--panties, thongs, etc.?

I am beginning to learn more about myself and my particular interests. I do not know if I am a sissy or "girl" (biologically I am male) or anything similar yet, but am open to trying things out so that I know for sure.

What all goes into these lifestyle choices? How do you identify sexually, aside from being an AB/DL/sissy/girl/etc.? And are you male/female/trans/etc.?

But back to my main question, as the title states, do you sissies/girls wear lady underwear and why? Also, do you do so full time or just when you feel like it?

I have been experimenting with them lately (I am male, biologically--as stated) and they definitely feel more comfortable than men's boxers or briefs. I would like to perhaps wear them more often, particularly thongs. So this is why I am curious as to what others on the site are into and if they know, why? Also, how frequently? And anything else you'd like to share with me.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully reply!

I agree that women's underwear is way more comfortable than men's underwear and I like to wear women's underwear because I like to wear women's clothing and that includes the underwear even if the only article of women's clothing I wear is a pair of panties for the day and I like the feel of women's clothing because they are way more comfortable. I want to wear panties full time but I am in no position to wear them full time right now and I often time wear them over my diapers cause I think it's really cute.

It's all about personal preference in what you put into your lifestyle choices and it depends on what you want in it and how you incorporate what you have. As for me I like to wear women's clothing as often as possible when I have down time or when I am unwinding at home after a long day, sometimes I get right into my women's PJ's after a shower after getting home, other times I'm so busy that I don't. If I have the day off or if I am able to I will wear some women's clothes all day like shorts and a t-shirt or something.

And as for your final question I am bisexual and I am a male.

From what I gather, the question of "Do you wear ladies' underwear and why" will have about as many responses as we have sissies/LGs. It goes into each of our complex makeups, and our desires. Some will wear panties and thongs because that's the underwear that matches their actual gender. Some will wear them because it's humiliating, which excites them sexually. Some will wear them because certain types help them feel little. Some do because they're comfortable! Like tall said, it's all about personal preference. And we've got lots of different preferences!

How often we wear goes into that, too. Some wear full-time to express their gender identity, to live a lifestyle, for reasons of comfort, etc. Some wear part time for practical reasons, because they only wear for sexual play/regression, or because that's just how often they want to. And some will only wear a certain style. They may not want to wear thongs, or they may only want cotton panties with cute prints, or might prefer undies with lots of frills and lace. In the end, it's a part of your unique personality and tastes. (As a guy, by contrast, I buy my underwear on the basis of what's on sale and reasonably comfortable!)

Personally, I'm a guy who's both a sissy and an LG (not at the same time though), and I sometimes find myself in a very female mindset, though I know I'm not transgendered. I wear panties because they're comfy, and because they express my feminine side (though usually I prefer diapers as an LG). And for you? It depends entirely on what you want! There's nothing wrong with giving panties a try. You might love 'em, you might decide they're not for you after all, or anywhere in between! It's fun to discover, and you'll be able to learn lots about yourself and enjoy the finer underwear. Enjoy!

I love women's underwear. I don't know why men's clothes can't be made with softer or more comfortable materials, it's like the council for men's clothing and dream crushing decided that all men's clothing must be made out of rough, manly materials! There's an obvious reason why women's underwear is so soft, but there's no real reason that men's can't be, and definitely no reason why any other clothing needs to be so different. I guess it's just a psychological thing, in the end. Men have to be tough, while women are soft and vulnerable. That's a huge reason why some people are so into transvestism.

Women's underwear is just so much more fun. Much more variation in design and color, cut, etc. I love how you can wear something plain and utilitarian on the outside, and something cute and girly underneath, just for that little mood booster. Wear lace to feel more feminine, or silk to feel more sexy.

I prefer bikini style underwear, partly because it fits better for biological males, and partly because I find them more classy and cute. I don't like thongs; I can't imagine how that's comfortable for women, let alone a man trying to wear them. But, to each their own.

I don't get to wear them often, mainly because I don't live alone. Even still, I doubt I could wear them full time. It would be too distracting in professional situations.

I wear them mainly to feel more like a girl, because I consider myself to be transgendered, and it's quite difficult for me to feel feminine. While there is a sexual aspect I feel to it as well, it's not really the why for me. I think. It gets confusing.

As I said earlier, I consider myself to be transgendered or genderqueer. I'm almost exclusively attracted to women, but I've found certain guys... interesting at times.

Also of interest here: I find that while guys and clothing stores use the term "panties" a lot, most girls just say underwear. "Panties", to most girls, seems either too childish or erotic. Interesting how those things correlate.

CrinklySiren

Well, seeing as you asked; I am a transgirl and yes I wear panties. Though for the sake of educating - being trans isn't an orientation or sexual identification, its a gender identity and its a representation of who we (transpeople) are as men or women. So in turn, I wear panties because I am a girl :3

I will say though that lately it has become an increasingly popular thing for men to like wearing women's underwear, and honestly lots of straight men have admitted to liking women's underwear more than men's because they are simply more comfortable. Something I'll never understand is this; men's clothes are thick and often heat inducing, and men are more likely to get hot easily than women are, while women's clothing is soft, comfy, breathable and thin, yet women get COLD easily... so you would think they would make women's clothes in men's fabric and vice versa, but alas, the mysteries of this world lol.

personally though... im glad that its not that way xD I may be freezing my ass off most of the time but at least im comfortable hahaha.

Sexuality wise - the hormones have had some effect on that, but before transition i was sure I was bi, then early transition i was hardcore lesbian, then I became interested in boys, and now I like everyone lol so I guess i identify as queer because my sexuality is constantly fluctuating :P I just don't like the terms pansexual or panromantic.... doesn't sit right with me.

There is an austrailian lingerie company who makes lingerie for men, and most of their clientele are straight men... so theres gotta be something more comfortable about panties lol.

My favorite styles are hip-huggers, cheeky hipster, fashion bikini, string bikini, boyshorts and thongs. I don't wear high waisted briefs because i hate how big they look, and I dont really much care for g strings or v string.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenDown View Post
    Also of interest here: I find that while guys and clothing stores use the term "panties" a lot, most girls just say underwear. "Panties", to most girls, seems either too childish or erotic. Interesting how those things correlate.
    I think this might be a regional thing, because where I live we all pretty much alternate between the word underwear and the word panties :P usually from girl to girl we will just say panties or the specific underwear style, but when talking to guys or out in public we will probably refer to them as underwear, I think panties is a more intimate way of calling them whereas underwear is just underwear... but like i said, maybe it depends on where you live. In the hispanic town i live in, whether you speak english or spanish, panties are usually the most commonly used term when referring to female underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    I think this might be a regional thing, because where I live we all pretty much alternate between the word underwear and the word panties :P usually from girl to girl we will just say panties or the specific underwear style, but when talking to guys or out in public we will probably refer to them as underwear, I think panties is a more intimate way of calling them whereas underwear is just underwear... but like i said, maybe it depends on where you live. In the hispanic town i live in, whether you speak english or spanish, panties are usually the most commonly used term when referring to female underwear.
    As a CIS girl I'd like to add another perspective: I seem to find that "panties" refer to more frilled-up underpants that might be worth showing off, while "underwear/undies" are just for function.