Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to your forum

Smile New to your forum

Hello, it's great to be here! My name is Katie aka Marsridge. I am female, and in my early twenties. I am a babyfur, I have been a furry for over five years, and an adult baby for approximately four years. I have joined this forum to learn and share, and meet new friends

I am wondering, has the registration process changed recently? I believe it is this forum that I have tried to register at before, but the email address had to be one given from the ISP. So if that is the case, I am sure glad that was changed! If I am mistaken, then please ignore my babbling! ^.^

-Marsridge, the little grey wolf pup

em.. There was a tb forum ( can't remember which, could have been this one when it was TBDL) that wouldn't take hotmail address. I don't think however that there was one which had to be from your ISP.

Welcome, welcome.

welcome to the site, fellow seattle-person. i look forward to reading your posts!

Thank you all for that warm welcome! This seems to be an active forum, and I am glad to be contributing to that!

what species are ya , welcome also from the red wolf

Welcome to the forum, wish you get to have a lot of fun and meet a lot of new friends

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    what species are ya , welcome also from the red wolf
    I am a grey wolf, light grey and white in color I grew up with timber wolves in my state of birth and have always had a special bond and fascination with them, so I related to them as my fursona. My avatar is of a badge Marci McAdam drew of my character!