Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Well here I am, finally attempting to make my way out of lurker status. But I guess it's about time seeing as how I've been apart of the scene for 10+ years. Maybe I should dive into a little history about myself (ABDL wise).

My fascination with these comfortable, puffy, and cute undergarments started way back to my earliest memories of being a toddler. The most vivid instance was when I was visiting a family friends house with my parents and they just so happened to have added a new addition to their family. From what I remember I was feeling tired and my mom, dad, and family friends agreed that I could use their baby daughters crib to nap in while she was being fed and tended to. From that point I remember waking up in dark room with a nightlight, staring up at a mobile with lullaby music playing softly in the background. What a comforting/soothing feeling came over me. Although I can't say for certain if that was the genesis of my longing for diapers, I can honestly say it had a lasting impact on me.

There were several other instances while growing up that I remember stealing, faking mild incontinence, diving into the family's earthquake kit, and bedwetting were used/attempts to acquire any diapers I could.

So here I am now, a healthy 26 year old who wears as much as he can and has a loving girlfriend who accepts him for who he is. I couldn't picture this working out any better than it has.

On that note, I look forward to chatting on this site and getting to know other like minded people.