Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plan to wear around friend on holiday

Question Plan to wear around friend on holiday

Hi Everyone

Want your thought on a slightly immoral but potentially interesting plan.

I'm going away in the summer with a friend on a road trip and really want to be able to wear some nappies but also see if its something they might try without giving away that I'm a DL.

So my idea is to just before we go tell him that I've just recently got a Urinary Track Infection which has caused me to temporarily lose some control at night and that the doctor has said it should sort itself out within a week or so but until then I should wear protection. I know this person has a small bladder anyway and was a bedwetter when younger so expect them to be completely accepting (seeing as its medical).

Then I could just wear a nappy each night and have 'accidents' but it would give me the prime opportunity to see if its something they would also be into. I.e. I could play the "its going to be a long drive today why don't we both just wear a nappy encase."

Interested to hear your thoughts on this? As even though I'm lying there aren't any bad negatives?

Lozza1979

Personally I wouldn't bother.He may not be accepting as you think and then find yourself in a situation where your miles away from home with somebody who's having second thoughts about your company when you suddenly decide to start wearing wet nappies around him.Just because he was a bed wetter it doesn't mean he'll be comfortable with nappies.Your friend wants a road trip, not a nappy fest.Just my thoughts.Best of luck.

acorn

If this person ever had urinary issues,he might now have some knowledge of the subject of incontinence. Your excuse for wearing diapers is lame at best. With your current plan of attack, I guarantee he will......rightly or wrongly, regardless......get the impression of one of three things;
    1/ You are looking for a sexual relationship with him.
    2/ You are a troll, if not why do you have to remind him about his past incontinence issues.
    3/ Along with number two above, he firmly believes you really hate him.

Always being one for interesting times, that is one road trip I'd give my left arm and right hip to be on......hell, I'd even sell my soul to the devil.

My genuine advise, go back to the drawing board, but only do so when you've worked out what you really want from your friend and from this trip.

PS: Please keep us up to speed on this, I don't want to go to heaven before I hear how this all pans out. The suspense is killing me already.

I concur with Lozza1979. I think the purpose of the trip is to get way and relax. Your idea and his may not be the same and could result in uncomfortable time. If you were to ever approach this idea again, I would do it nearer to home, like a day our shopping or some other local, day long event.

Atomic6

ya I agree don't want to mess a good friend ship if he is a friend that maybe you spent your whole life with and that you had sleepovers with and you know every thing about each other then start off light bring them with you don't wear one talk to him as a friend as friends that are real close have a bond where if you tell them something they wont tear you apart with insults maybe they will crack at you once in a while make sure you don't work or go to school with them and while your on the first part of you trip joke around by saying something around the line of wearing diapers second joking ley ask him if he had ever worn diapers or pull ups if you know they had make that a point third if he wont make fun of you and if your close to him or even if you covered for him have an accident and say that the doctor warned you about this but you did not wear anything because you did not want to creep him out that's my advice GOOD LUCK

Don't lie to a friend about this. If you want to wear diapers on the trip and you trust him, talk to him about it beforehand. If he's going to be involved, you should be honest. If you're both on the trip, you can set boundaries that both of you are comfortable with.

Honesty and consent are extremely important in all types of kink, including AB/DL-related things. If someone's going to be involved or directly exposed to your kink (in this case, liking diapers), be honest and make sure that they are okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dldunoon View Post
    Hi Everyone

Want your thought on a slightly immoral but potentially interesting plan.

I'm going away in the summer with a friend on a road trip and really want to be able to wear some nappies but also see if its something they might try without giving away that I'm a DL.

So my idea is to just before we go tell him that I've just recently got a Urinary Track Infection which has caused me to temporarily lose some control at night and that the doctor has said it should sort itself out within a week or so but until then I should wear protection. I know this person has a small bladder anyway and was a bedwetter when younger so expect them to be completely accepting (seeing as its medical).

Then I could just wear a nappy each night and have 'accidents' but it would give me the prime opportunity to see if its something they would also be into. I.e. I could play the "its going to be a long drive today why don't we both just wear a nappy encase."

Interested to hear your thoughts on this? As even though I'm lying there aren't any bad negatives?
    Yeah. As covered, there's a few more cons than pros to this plan:

1. The lie itself; what you going to do when the 'term' of your lie (the week) is over? And do you think your friend would fall for it?
    2. You are on holiday, and you can't get away from him/her if it does go badly.
    3. What basis do you have for thinking they might be into it? Most people I know have a hard time getting their friends and family to accept it in any case, let alone convincing them they might like it too.

Don't get me wrong, it would be incredible if it all worked out. But I just posted in another thread not a few hours ago on a similar subject, and I'll say the same thing: I don't know if this is because you feel the urge and necessity to share this side of you with someone else, but give it proper thought and consider all the consequences and outcomes of a) telling them in any event, and b) lying about the real reason you're wearing diapers. I'm sure everyone on this forum has had it cross their mind - they just really want someone to understand it with them; but don't jump the gun.

Same rules apply; you're the only one who can decide if this person is worth the risk. I hope you do what you think is best for you in the end.

D.

Yeah I agree it might not be a good idea he might think your weird and it might ruin the friendship. Do tell us how it went though. Best of luck of man.

I'm going to both agree and disagree with everyone here. If you really want to wear nappies on a trip then go for it wear them all you want, but to go with what everyone else said you really shouldn't involve your friend in it in fact it might be best just to not tell him at all unless he sees then go with the uti thing. If he never knows you wore diapers for the whole holiday it's prob for the best definitely don't involve him in anything AB/DL related though the chances of him being into are slim to none.