Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: walgreens certainty diaper help plzzzz help

Default walgreens certainty diaper help plzzzz help

Hi I'm ic and. I was wondering how many wettings a certainty diaper can hold can hold.

Those things don't hold very much. While they aren't the worst, I wouldn't expect much out of them. I wouldn't expect much from anything bought from a store. They are made for cost vs profit margins while they boast discretion.

Usually they can hold about one wetting from me. I feel that I still can't trust it.

You'll be better off shopping online.

They aren't the worst but I wouldn't trust them beyond one wetting.

Hi I have to get them temporarily. I ran out of tranquility which I use all day. I also use disposible underpads at home work and in the car so I think I can use them

They could be good for daytime, nighttime well be a while different monster. You should double up. You can also get some Tena Overnight pads for help.

How far does the plastic go up ur stomach

It's cloth backed. They go all the way up. They aren't in the wings though.

Tapes are also very very weak. They stick okay but not great. They are refastenable but they tear very easily.

There's no leak guards. Just leg gatherers. The crotch is a decent width. I just wouldn't trust a surprise flood.

I mean r the diapers short or long