Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

I am a young 63 year old who has been attracted to diapers and rubber/plastic pants all my life. Not so much AB stuff, but I fantasize about being a little boy bedwetter/pants wetter who has to wear diapers.
    In "real life" I am retired after being an administrative assistant at a university for the last 20 years. I am very interested in history of California and the West. I am an amateur photographer. I love to day-hike and backpack. I just got back from a really great 4 day backpacking trip in the Ansel Adams Wilderness, south of Yosemite.
    I'm looking forward to reading about people and their lives and what they want and what works for them.

Welcome to the group PeteSacramento! That was a great introduction! I guess we all know where abouts you live. Any chance of sharing any photos with us? I like scenic pictures myself.

Welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here. Sounds to me like you have a "Little" hiding away in there somewhere!

Dive into the forums, you will get to know people quickly. We have people of all ages on this forum. You will soon make some friends>

Welcome to ADISC this is a great place to get to know one another. Yes we would be delighted to see your photos so do share if you would like.

Default Photos from the Minarets in the Ansel Adams Wilderness

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4860.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	21454Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4938.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	21455Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4882 A.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	159.9 KB 
ID:	21456Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF4930.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	21457
    Thanks for the welcome Zipperless. I'll try to post a couple of pics from my trip to the Minarets, a little over a week ago. I don't know if I'm attaching these pics correctly, so if you can't see them I'll try again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome DLE. I will definately dive in and see what's going on.

Beautiful Pete! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for the welcome Eclipse. I'd like to attach a couple more photos but the attachment icon has dissapeared.

Those are beautiful scenes. Very nice intro by the way. I live in central Virginia in the foothills of the Shenandoah Mts. and it's beautiful country as well. Our mountains aren't nearly as tall as they are very old, older than me even. I'm a 66 year old member and retired last Christmas from my day job. I still work as a church musician, directing the choirs, playing and accompanying and singing and playing in our praise band. I played in a very good cover band for 15 years. We had the wedding gig market cornered and it helped put our kids through college.