Thread: I have returned, again!

Red face I have returned, again!

Hello everyone! This is Mitsukuni here. I'm not sure if any of you will recognize me, as I see a lot of new members along with the fact that I haven't made a forum post since 2011 apparently! Though, I have been in the chat a few times since then, for sure. But, even then I haven't done anything here on ADISC in a long, long while! Too long, if you ask me

Well, I suppose this is where I could explain why I've been gone for so long?

I've gone through a lot in the past few years. I don't exactly want to go into the little details, but the biggest things would be my mom passing away, and dealing with my gender and sexuality (which, to be honest, I am still confused about sometimes.) which both took a major toll on me and has thrown my life into a whirlwind of "WTF?"

So because of all this, I just ended up losing track of a lot of things I enjoyed. I was filled with anger, depression, and feelings of worthlessness. Though, I will admit that even though ABDL was one of the last things on my mind, the desire would of course creep up. Because I was dealing with those things, I wanted escape. Once in a while, I would indulge, but for the most part it was not something I thought of all the time like I used to when I was active on the forum.

Eventually, I was able to find myself in a position where I was ready to come back to ADISC after a night of binging. I did not make any forum posts at that point, just looked around and chatted in the IIRC for a bit. I met a nice member who I will not name, with whom I made friends with, and we chatted outside of ADISC. This was a mistake, as he ended up pushing me to where I was uncomfortable. I won't go into details, again, but because of this I thought I'd leave ADISC for good, and not come back. In fact, this turned me off of anything ABDL related for a while.

But, months later, I'm sitting here dealing with all these thoughts about ABDL, and after more binging, and I was like, "You know what? f**k it." I decided that regardless of whatever happens to me, being an adult baby and a diaper lover is just part of who I am, who I was, and who I always will be. I need somewhere with people who will understand and support this in a non-kink/sex related way, which is all I have been coming across these days. So, I'm back and here I will stay as long as possible I can see the place has changed quite a bit since I was active, so I hope I'll quickly catch on to how the site works now.

Anyway, that's about all there is to say on the matter. Now, a little about me and who I am for those who I haven't met/don't know me;
    I am Mitsukuni, or Mitsu for short! I live in rainy Washington. I'm genderqueer, and I consider myself to be pansexual, but I am leaning more towards females and other nonbinary/genderqueer people, ya feel? I'm an Adult Baby, and a Diaper Lover. I'm a sissy, too, because I absolutely love to be all dressed up in frills and lace! (which is also why I love lolita fashion so much, I think.)
    I'm also a diaperfur, and my fursona is a big cuddly panda because I, too, am a big cuddly panda.
    Uhh, ok and outside being ABDL? I'm just some big dumb nerd who likes anime, cartoons and games a lot. My main fandoms right now are Pokemon (always and forever), My Little Pony (all generations), Homestuck, and Kill la Kill, although I have a lot of fandoms, they're what comes to mind right away.

I also really love fashion, drawing, writing fiction and making craft stuff and I'm going to try to tie all that in to some kind of career. I'm planning on going to school again this fall and taking art classes to improve myself in that field.
    I'm super sarcastic a lot of the time so I'm sorry in advance? But I can be a pretty nice person once you get to know me, and I try to be as helpful as possible.

Hmm, that's all I can really think of for now! You can always check my profile if you would like to know more! I would really like to make new friends on the forums, as it appears a lot of my old buddies here on ADISC are no longer active. I promise I don't bite!

Welcome back to the forums~

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate series of events and the passing of your mother, sug. That has to be tough and I wish you continued strength through it all; present and future.

Lolita is also adorbs! Are you familiar with Moi-meme-moitie? It's expensive, but the quality is great~! It's gothic lolita. Which pokemon are you on? A variety of them? Or the newer ones? I heard they are remaking Sapphire and Ruby - at least I think it was those two. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    Welcome back to the forums~

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate series of events and the passing of your mother, sug. That has to be tough and I wish you continued strength through it all; present and future.

Lolita is also adorbs! Are you familiar with Moi-meme-moitie? It's expensive, but the quality is great~! It's gothic lolita. Which pokemon are you on? A variety of them? Or the newer ones? I heard they are remaking Sapphire and Ruby - at least I think it was those two. x3
    I'm glad to be back! :3 And it's getting a little bit easier over time, thank you for your kind words <3
    I love that brand! They are simply divine. My favorite kinds of lolita are Sweet Lolita and Gothic Lolita
    And you're right! Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire! I'm replaying Emerald because of how excited I am for it!

Mitsukuni,

it is good to see you come back to the forums. I am relatively new user so do not remember you from before.

So sorry to hear about the bad times that you have been through. I can identify with having been through a period of mental ill-health, it just sucks the joy out of anything and everything that you might have enjoyed before.

Superb introduction by the way, and as to gender, one of the great things about this place being so open, friendly, considerate and non-judgemental is that most people round here do not really care what gender you were born. We treat you as we find you. I am sure that you will work things out eventually and settle on who you are. If we can provide a friendly and safe space for you to do that, all the better.

I had a look at Moi-meme-moitie and I have to say I am very envious. My personal situation would not allow me to indulge in such things. My Sissy/LG remains largely in my head only. Still, she is a small part of me and reasonably content to stay there.

I hope that you stay active on the forums for a long time.

DLE