Thread: Love and hate electronics

Default Love and hate electronics

Im a electronic fanic and well ever since I sold my laptop I was offered advice to try tapatalk (which is what I am using now) but you cant do what you really want so I try the PS3 and my biggest frustration for that is it keeps saying I am posting duplicate messages and I cant type that well by using a joystick to move letter to letter, that gets annoying right about now. Ugh...I need a new laptop.

Anyone with similar problems here?

No similar problems but yeah...you need a new laptop! I hope you can get one because it will make your life a lot easier. I assume you will be in school next fall, so won't you need one by then? Sometimes people (a good friend?) will have upgraded their laptop and be willing to sell cheaply, or give a way their old laptop. Maybe you can get lucky.

acorn

Default Cheerful Charlie here:

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Im a electronic fanic and well ever since I sold my laptop I was offered advice to try tapatalk (which is what I am using now) but you cant do what you really want so I try the PS3 and my biggest frustration for that is it keeps saying I am posting duplicate messages and I cant type that well by using a joystick to move letter to letter, that gets annoying right about now. Ugh...I need a new laptop.

Anyone with similar problems here?
    You sold the laptop to a girl you happily referred to as a Witch, no less, when she failed to keep the first transaction appointment. It is possible her familiar (usually a black cat) told her what you said. Maybe she is getting even with you in the way she knows best, you have really stepped in it this time havenít you. You will need all the good luck charmís you can muster, to save your bacon!

Just deserts old boy, just deserts.

PS: Still if she gets w0lfpack91 to do the maintenance upon it, my bet is the last laugh will be yours. Who does he think he is, telling me my PC belongs to a bygone era!