Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii and Wii U

Default Wii and Wii U

Anyone play on the Wii or Wii U?

I have both so I play games on the Wii U (since the Wii U can play games from the original Wii as well)

My favorite game that I have been playing on the Wii U is called Nintendo Land. It has several mini games within the main game. My favorite mini game is Pikman. My 2nd favorite is with Yoshi where he has to collect fruit.

My other favorite games are the dancing games such as Just Dance (and variants).

So if you have the Wii/Wii U, what do you play?

I own both consoles. Lately, I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 whenever I have friends over, and after that we switch to the Wii to play Project M. Pretty much all my time spent on the Wii is spent on Project M; honing my skills, getting ready for tournaments, etc.

Oh, and I still have my 64 hooked up, but I got Paper Mario on VC because I have an HDMI adapter on my Wii. I've been liking that lately; it's been a while since I played the first Paper Mario.

I have a Wii. I bought it primarily for the Virtual Console -- to play old NES, SNES, and Genesis titles. I have a few actual Wii titles, but those don't come out all that often.

My six-year-old son recently managed to stuff three discs into the Wii simultaneously. As I was prying them out, my wife told me that if the Wii was broken, I was welcome to go and buy myself a Wii U. Well, as it turns out, I got all the discs out and the thing still worked fine. So! No Wii U yet.

I am not sure what I did with my Wii. It's probably up in the attic above our house. I have the WiiU and play it. I haven't lately due to not being in the mood. I transferred everything to the WiiU from the Wii.

I have a wii (among many other concoles) and the last thing I really got into was Skylanders

Most of the time, though, I use my 3ds because I think a handheld is more convenient and I really love the 3D screen.

I have a Wii and hope to get a wiiU in the future. Lately i haven't been playing my wii much except for Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros when friends are over.

My favorite Wii game is Animal Crossing. I do not play every day, but I will find a code and a time if anybody wants to come visit Our town.

I have a Wii U with a few wii games, Im very much a Nintendo fan and I have quite a few games. I have poured hours into Monster Hunter, but I also have Wind Waker, Mario kart 8, Pikmin 3, Mario 3d world. Im a very avid gamer and nintendo has always made the games I enjoy playing.

I use Wii but it is getting harder to buy the new games for it.

I own a Wii, but I've used it increasingly less. In college it became my primary Netflix device, and now it's lucky if I turn it on even once every few months.