Thread: I really like it here...

Default I really like it here...

I know I haven't been to this forum for very long but I really enjoy it here.

It's a nice and friendly community. Everyone is so helpful, and I enjoy the support and responses I am getting to my topics as a whole.

Even when not talking about adult diapers, I'm enjoying the community feel.

I really appreciate all the forum has done for me. Thank you all.

It's a great place isn't it? I have also really enjoyed the support and content here.

It's nice to have a site like this. Keep enjoying

Glad to have you on board and that you are enjoying your time here.

I'm on this site every night, unless I'm sick. It's like my second family or a very special group of friends. I guess it's the diaper party that never stops, but of course it's so much more. If someone has had something difficult happen to them, we are there.

I hope you all have that kind of relationship in real life. Last Thursday my wife returned to church choir, where I'm the choir director. A half hour into rehearsal she went into very low blood sugar and the EMTs had to be called. After they got her blood sugar up, she was mortified. One of my choir members said, after all the medical drama, "I really admire her courage."

We as diaper wearers, going outside the acceptance of society, come here for mutual support and friendship. Even though we don't know why we like to wear diapers, we understand it more than anyone who doesn't share these desires. That puts us on special ground, so that when a member has another issue, we're there for them.

I'm very glad, that I have the acceptance of this group. It means a lot to me. I'm also glad that I have my friends in the real world. My novel is about this relationship, how it gives us strength and how it gets us through the day. At the end of the day when I come on this site, ADISC gets me through to tomorrow.

Today is my first active day on this forum and I can definitely agree with you by saying that I enjoy it here a lot. Everyone so far has been great and I look forward to getting more involved in the future!

Glad you like it here. It's really nice to have a place where you can talk about this kind of stuff like it was no big deal.

EP01 Protest ^^ Glad u do like it here. But ur avatar looks like ichigo from bleach with glasses

Your username has gone all green! Congratulations on levelling up.

I am glad to hear that you like it here. I have not been a member for that long either and I have absolutely no idea what I did with all these wonderful, wonderful people. I think it is a function of having a kink or interest that is not exactly socially acceptable. We spend so long wandering in the wilderness that when we actually find a calm oasis it is absolute bliss.

Once again, glad to have you on the forums>

- - - Updated - - -

I should also say that, other comments aside, I really like your Avatar I think it has a lot of personality!