Thread: new young mommy

Default new young mommy

I know, I'm young. Guess I just got those mothering instincts. But I feel lucky I did. Drop me a line if you want to, I'm always open for conversation and learning more.

Hello youngmommy and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi welcome to adisc. I hope you can learn from others and have fun while you doing it.

I had no idea she was going to register so fast. I was just trying to give her some outlets for places to read up on information she might find useful. Of course I mentioned this forum. I know it's hard to tell from a few short sentences but she's quite amazing. She can talk my ear off on here without question and no I'm not complaining about that either. I'll give her pointers on a better intro though.

lol, thanks Statik. Such a sweet guy. Of course I can say more Egor, I just wasn't sure what to put here. Well lets see, I love playing sports, though my body is rather picky on which ones it allows me to play. I love fishing, camping, drawing, reading, writing, poetry. I love to sing, especially when someone wants to listen. Right now, I'm in my second-third year of college, I work at a water park as a lifeguard, and just discovered these maternal feelings that led me to abdl. I believe that I am too young for kids of my own at age 20, but these urges and desires were too much to just ignore. So helping someone else feel loved and cherished the way I want my future kids to feel just felt right. It still feels right, so I'm going with it and seeing where it might take me.

Welcome to the site. I'm not AB but there are plenty on the site are.

Sounds like you already have a good guide to the scene. I would spend a bit of time reading around the forums and some of the historical threads. You should find that we are a fairly open, friendly and considerate bunch and you will be very welcome here.

I wish you well,